Mr. Green Gaming

IW Mapcycle Nominations

Of the maps Google Hoops suggested, only cs_apartments will be added. There's a lot wrong with the others (too small, faulty spawns, etc).

What about Peaches Castle? Too big?

EDIT:

Maybe some Day of Defeat: Source maps too?

Re-EDIT:

gg_lego_final

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=70650

i'll test it and re-re-edit this

Re-Re-EDIT:

gg_lego_final - Definitely not it's mega broken

Edited by Google Hoops
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't like appartments at all, i personally think it sucks ass. I think alot of people agree.

However, alot of people loved the idea about "protecting the warehouse" (when playing de_industry, everyone bunkered the warehouse and tried to defend it, LOTS of fun!) so, I'm just gonna reccomend http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/51517 instead. All the zombies spawn around the house, humans tries to defend :)

And Clavus, I think you should reconsider dm_iw_metalgrounds, because people always vote for it, because they they all want to be humans, and own. But there is always 5+ people falling into water (resulting in ragequit). After that, everyone who gets chosen to be zombie, ragequits. In other words, its just like roulette. It just pickes out random people to ragequit.

Edited by Sacrifical
  • 2 weeks later...

And Clavus, I think you should reconsider dm_iw_metalgrounds, because people always vote for it, because they they all want to be humans, and own. But there is always 5+ people falling into water (resulting in ragequit). After that, everyone who gets chosen to be zombie, ragequits. In other words, its just like roulette. It just pickes out random people to ragequit.

Yes, this is a big problem i think. Before dm_iw_metalgrounds 17 players after 5 players o.O thats so annoying! you have to know all the ways to the top just for survive as zombie. new player cant stand a chance.

Yes, this is a big problem i think. Before dm_iw_metalgrounds 17 players after 5 players o.O thats so annoying! you have to know all the ways to the top just for survive as zombie. new player cant stand a chance.

If the humans knows all the ways aswell, its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to win.

Honestly, the only 2 people I can remember killing was Clavus and Error, but i had to use bullshot... Not every player has that gun... I guess my point is, to win, the humans must pay very little attencion, and the undeads must know all the ways + have alot of upgrades...

Epic bump is epic.

Metalgrounds is a Sniper map. Impossible for zombs to win if there is no epic sniper on their team.

Zombies can't have epic snipers, because RapeBow is so damn unaccurate! :P

+ the zombies can't snipe, because the only tactic to use, is to go behind cover, then hop out and shoot.. But you can't do that, because the humans can use VISION and will just shoot them once they jump out...

Humans has all the advantages... :P