Mr. Green Gaming

Cheaters on Mr. Green?!

Wally

Hmm, that does look very suspicious...

EDIT:

His profile does smell of hacks

Been in the servers twice, one time in for 28 minutes, and getting 102 kills, and 19 deaths, and the other for 16 minutes, getting 59 kills and 13 deaths.

Total Time in server: 44 1/2 minutes, and has 3,136 points

KPM: 3.62

KPD: 5.04

EDITEDIT:

Even Axon doesn't have that good stats

Edited by ERROR 401
Not sure. He plays Heavy a lot according to his favourite weapon (having an aimbot for the heavy is super pointless). Could be he has a good medic buddy.

But that is a lot of kills for such a short time.

Clavus think about it, he would run out of ammo several times before he died, even with getting more ammo around the map, he surely would die more times than what he has already

Not sure. He plays Heavy a lot according to his favourite weapon (having an aimbot for the heavy is super pointless). Could be he has a good medic buddy.

But that is a lot of kills for such a short time.

Clavus think about it, he would run out of ammo several times before he died, even with getting more ammo around the map, he surely would die more times than what he has already

Me smells hax too.

You should report to the admins on either IRC, or ingame. Add them to your friendslist.

e.g.

YOU.

Eh?

Be more discriptive.

If you're saying that the other admins do not want players in their friendslist, ergo they can't contact you, then you're a bad admin.

Well maybe because I'm not an admin on TF2 :3

You should report to the admins on either IRC, or ingame. Add them to your friendslist.

e.g.

YOU.

Eh?

Be more discriptive.

If you're saying that the other admins do not want players in their friendslist, ergo they can't contact you, then you're a bad admin.

Hahahahahha nice XD

When i read Booter's reply i was like "Omg epic comeback" but it actually failed really hard :)

e.g.

YOU.

Eh?

Be more discriptive.

Hahahahahha nice XD

When i read Booter's reply i was like "Omg epic comeback" but it actually failed really hard :)

I would have understanded it if he was more discriptive. :)

So I didn't failed. And e.g YOU, I'm not the only one, use the term TF2 admins.

e.g.

YOU.

Eh?

Be more discriptive.

Hahahahahha nice XD

You grammar failed you wrote ''understanded'' when it's ''understood'' :P

Edited by Google Hoops

e.g.

YOU.

Eh?

Be more discriptive.

Hahahahahha nice XD

You grammar failed you wrote ''understanded'' when it's ''understood''

grammar-nazi.jpg

e.g.

YOU.

Eh?

Be more discriptive.

Hahahahahha nice XD

You grammar failed you wrote ''understanded'' when it's ''understood''

grammar-nazi.jpg

Brilliant picture there and I actually care Grammar Communist (jokes)

This is last offtopic post

Edited by Google Hoops