Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Disadvantage

Damien

I dont know if everybody already said it but i hate it that if you get killed by a zombie in the first few minutes you get reduced health and are stripped off the ability to propkill. I know its meant to stop people from suiciding, but if i am walking with fists and get killed thats not fair.

@Damien : I dont know if everybody already said it but i hate it that if you get killed by a zombie in the first few minutes you get reduced health and are stripped off the ability to propkill.

^^ - it's wrong. If you get killed by a zombie, in the first minutes you don't have this 'suicide sickness effect'.

and the max u can get is a Rifle.

Blame the comeback whores that shotguns are removed.

All the blame goes to them, not comeback itself.

*cough* 9th-Dragon *cough* SH@DOWS *cough*

Sorry, had a little tickle there.

Could we make suiciding a bannable offense? Like suiciding for the behemoth in IW is?

Could we make suiciding a bannable offense? Like suiciding for the behemoth in IW is?

Not bannable. KICKABLE

Not even that. If you take action towards players exploiting a system, it means the system is poorly designed.

And Deluvas, you should really try developing more simple solutions, this is just patch after patch after patch. Adding a negative effect that might affect normal players is not a good solution.

Not bannable. KICKABLE

Not even that. If you take action towards players exploiting a system, it means the system is poorly designed.

I thought admins were that part of the system...? :P

To stop people from exploiting the system? :P

Edited by Sacrifical