Mr. Green Gaming

HUGE GLITCH IN IW!

Notte

It's it looks like I have all my weapons. when I Scrol I have only 2 weapons, but if I scroles long enough, I have two other weapons. I've tried different muses, reinnstald mouse software. changed weapon switch button.og set all my settings two defalt again.but it still dont want to work have been like that for two hours what should I do?

And sorry about my crappy english. im a dyslexic:P

It's it looks like I have all my weapons. when I Scrol I have only 2 weapons, but if I scroles long enough, I have two other weapons. I've tried different muses, reinnstald mouse software. changed weapon switch button.og set all my settings two defalt again.but it still dont want to work have been like that for two hours what should I do?

And sorry about my crappy english. im a dyslexic:P

Have you tried changing weapon using console? (lastinv, slot1, slot2, slot3, slot4, slot5)

And you didnt get any OTHER than what you were supposed to get? (eg. zombie alternate, you changed between two of the weapons that zombie alternate is supposed to use, like knife>swarmblaster>knife>swarmblaster)?

You can try to play in singleplayer, to see if it works there...

[Nowegian]Det kommer ann på om du FÅR to våpen, eller om du bare kan bytte mellom to våpen... Hvis du bare får 2 våpen er det bug, men hvis du bare kan bytte mellom to våpen er det din pc som gjør det[/Norwegian]

Edited by Sacrifical

Sounds like the SWEP bug. When you get a lag spike, it could happen that suddenly all your weapons are no longer in the correct slot (it's a common GMod bug). You can only get to them by scrolling with your mouse wheel. After you select them that way, they'll appear in the right slot again. You don't lose or gain any weapons or ammo.