Mr. Green Gaming

omegle

EmRA

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, YWA NEXT TIME DONT ASK LITTLE GIRLS TO FLASH TITS. He actually got one to remove her shirt. There was still clothing under it, but we would SOOOOOOO going to jail for that.

I do not assume that you happen to have pics of that? Out of curiousity, of course.

Ask D**a--n..n@@i (anti-google).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, YWA NEXT TIME DONT ASK LITTLE GIRLS TO FLASH TITS. He actually got one to remove her shirt. There was still clothing under it, but we would SOOOOOOO going to jail for that.

I do not assume that you happen to have pics of that? Out of curiousity, of course.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Just wanna know if she is worth the effort.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Dude she was like 10.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Dude she was like 10.

Dude Yoshi is a pedo?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Dude she was like 10.

Dude Yoshi is a pedo?

Nay.

Hahahaha, we just got a song for Willy (the bird in our troll video). Those two guys were so much win.

Intermediate score:

[ChatRoulette Troll Results] (Updating whenever I feel like it)

Succesfull trolls: 47 | Tits: 1 1/2 | Ragequitters: 38 | Penises: 23 | Trolls: 8 | WTF?: 18 | Heavily retarded: 6 | Failed: 18 | Gay: 20 | Deja Vu: 3 | Owned by stranger: 2 | (Almost) CP: 1 | Song: 1