Mr. Green Gaming

mouse sensitivity!

Linkii

i play at 16. my mouse is set at 2000 dpi and i have the mouse filter option checked. (from settings) . I have to say, low sensitivity hurts your arms(and if you have big table, so you can move the mouse great distances -- like from the pacific to atlantic , just to headshot a zombie XD), seriously... if i played ZS at 5.2, then i could not dodge headcrabs, zombies or other entities. Aiming with zombies claws or pistol would be a real pain ...

err o.o i got mouse set to 400 dbi (razer mouse) i play zs at 1-3 depends on stuff then durr o.o idk but its still kinda fast for me ;D prolly cos i dont rly do any hazard movements and stuff like that? and i have no proplems on 360 turns o.o

if id go to like same settings most of you ... goddammit ;D a tiny wind would push my mouse enuf to go 1080 degrees

• 3 years later...

Got my mouse DPI set at 800, and I play with 1.8 sensitivity in all source games.

Move that mouse! xD

I got DPI set at 800 normally, but I can change it in game by pressing this little button which changes it between 400, 800 and 1200. Sensitivity in game is set to 10 normally in source games.