Mr. Green Gaming

What's the first CD you bought/got?

VforV

What's the first CD you bought, or got from someone?

The Eminem Show (Limited Edition with bonus DVD), by Eminem (obviously) was my first CD. I got it from my parents couple of years ago, in 2001, when that CD came out. I must have been 11 or 12 years old. :V

410VJKV78VL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

So what's your first CD? :pipe:

Always better then the other threads like the pet rock one smugdog.gif

Hardly, the pet rock thread would of required some minimal amount of imagination this thread on the otherhand is just a blatant rehash of about 3 other threads.

Atleast this thread has a real "subject" instead of random messages about rocks that died. :(

Edited by Hundred2

Are you going to make a lot of "What is the first...you got?" topics?^^

Anyways mmm, I think it's Offsprings or Linkin Park, don't remember.

And the problem is ? I dont get it , why you mind about this.

Never bought something.

The "problem" is that it looks kinda weird to make a lot of topics-similars- in a very small time. He didn't do it though, but that makes 2 topics created almost at same moment, this one and the one about games, but it looked weird, like some spam (no offence, that's just what I felt)

Edited by Chikennugget1

Never bought something.

The "problem" is that it looks kinda weird to make a lot of topics-similars- in a very small time. He didn't do it though, but that makes 2 topics created almost at same moment, this one and the one about games, but it looked weird, like some spam (no offence, that's just what I felt)

It's a funny forum , all is spam , spam is everywere, i am spam , you are spam , all the word is spam.

Well "osef" it's just a forum , if a topic is too spammy it will be deleted, let people waste time as they want on it.

Never bought something.

It's a funny forum , all is spam , spam is everywere, i am spam , you are spam , all the word is spam.

Well "osef" it's just a forum , if a topic is too spammy it will be deleted, let people waste time as they want on it.

Yeah sure, but I just think it's weird to make other topics in the same style in a short time separation.

Also it takes place on the Recent topics, but I'm "chippoting" (yes new word, mix between english and french^^I mean it's not a big problem)

Hardly, the pet rock thread would of required some minimal amount of imagination this thread on the otherhand is just a blatant rehash of about 3 other threads.

I don't see you making any threads. :meh:

Then it would be..."Foute CD" of Qmusic, it's a radiochannel who puts all the good old songs on one CD. Ah so much epicness on one CD

:getout:

You're still mad about the 'noel' smiley? :quagmire: And about 'spam', aren't you glad this forum gets a bit more active? You should have seen the Dutch Mr. Green forums 3 years ago, now that is what I call the good ol' days of spam (that wasn't annoying). This is nothing compared to that. It's just a thread that, by coincidence, is a bit in the same style as the other thread I made.

FYI: that other thread was inspired by a thread on the Dutch forums, that was created on March 13th, 2007. I posted there about 10 days ago, and it got into my mind that there probably wasn't a thread like that here yet, so I decided to make one (to make it a bit more active here too, cause, you have to admit, it's not very active here). Then this thread... I was listening to some Eminem music and said in the shoutbox on the Dutch forums that 'The Marshall Mathers LP' is probably the best CD Eminem made, though I also liked 'The Slim Shady LP' and 'The Eminem Show'. Then I said that 'The Eminem Show' was my first CD. Someone else replied with what his first CD was. And then another one too. Then I said 'Hey, this gives me an idea for a topic', and made this thread, yesterday. After that, I switched to L4G and because there weren't any (interesting) new posts yet since the last time I'd checked, I decided to make the same thread here too, but in English of course.

Now that being said, I hope you'll stop whining about threads I make. This is still Mr. Green you know, this isn't a serious forum or something (this topic isn't even spam, and now I could link to a topic that is (fun) spam, but there are so many @Dutch Mr.G). And if you know better ways to make it more active here, or have better ideas for topics that can keep the living live into this forum, then go ahead, be my guest, but I haven't seen much of you yet.

(Can we please get back ontopic now?)

Nothing Iam to poor to buy CD´s

For your next threads:

-What´s the first pet you had.

-What´s the first website you ever saw.

-What´s the first game you played online.

-What´s the first game you played LAN.

-What´s the first smiley you used here.

-What´s the first guy that you liked here.

-What´s the first cake you ate!

Happy Spamming :meh: