Mr. Green Gaming

Too many engineers

CoolJon

I would like to request a limit on engineers at least in the Payload server. I was just playing, it was on badwater, and the defense had at least 6 sentry guns set up. I know this defense is beatable, but it requires a lot of team work which is hard to find on public servers. Some other servers I play on set a limit of 3 engis. It's a little annoying sometimes when all you want to do is play engi, but it makes gameplay much more balanced. I just wanted to get the management's opinion on this topic.

I would like to request a limit on engineers at least in the Payload server. I was just playing, it was on badwater, and the defense had at least 6 sentry guns set up. I know this defense is beatable, but it requires a lot of team work which is hard to find on public servers. Some other servers I play on set a limit of 3 engis. It's a little annoying sometimes when all you want to do is play engi, but it makes gameplay much more balanced. I just wanted to get the management's opinion on this topic.

with one medic and a good demo => 0 sentry's left

There also should be limit for Axons in the servers.

Also, I don't like sniper class because they shoot me and make me mad.

Plus I think also that medics are way too op, take them off too.

Oh, killing engineers requires teamwork in a game that is based on teamwork, it shall not be allowed!

WHAT THE FUCK, that one class has a minigun when the other one just has revolver! Take them both off!

Rpg = noobtube, nonono.

Skinny people don't fit in video games, they remind me too much of myself.

OMG THAT GUY IS JUST RUNNING AND PRESSING MOUSE 1 AND THAT MEANS HE IS NOOB EVEN WHEN IM JUST LIKE DOING THE SAME EXPECT IM MORE FAR AWAY.

There are countless not fun servers out there, go play at those. I like when there is possibilty to do classrush.

indexphp.gif

• 1 month later...

Damm Necromancers.

Ill send THE Champion Of Cyrodill to eliminate your Master: King of Worms Mannimarco, and eliminate your vile art!111111!!! Or else Arch Mage Traven died for nuthin!

[Waits for ERROR401]

srsly.

Ontopic: To much engies isnt bad, just go demoman+medic.

Edited by Hundred2

/me runs at Mannimarco with nothing but a Wabbajack!

/me gets stunned by a spell cast by Mannimarco!

/me then summons a flesh atronach!

/me then begins to rape Mannimarco

ERROR wins!

ERROR gained 1337 xp!

ERROR LEVELED UP!

ERROR IS NOW LEVEL 9001

ERROR LEARNED UBERHAX!

Edited by ERROR 401

indexphp.gif

Damn you I wanted to be the first that used that gif.

• 1 month later...

my opion... everyone likes to play on class they want. so why limit? every class isint too hard to beat if there is many. just use brains. but when there is like 5 snipers on BLU team (attacking) and they are doind anything. but what you can do. DEAL WITH IT.

one thing what i wonder is this.

post-1211-126841366158_thumb.jpg

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE JUST WHEN MY NAME IS SHOWING...

srsly... that WAS my name (cant remember when) and i wasnt playing left4green that much. hour/day. something like that