Mr. Green Gaming

Too many engineers

CoolJon

I do get tired of the unwritten rule that snipers are useless. I mean there are indeed not so strong against close battle - but they go for other snipers, plus (a good sniper) makes kill after kill, which is an easy way to not get the cart so far.

5 good snipers are better than 10 bad medics.

I do get tired of the unwritten rule that snipers are useless. I mean there are indeed not so strong against close battle - but they go for other snipers, plus (a good sniper) makes kill after kill, which is an easy way to not get the cart so far.

5 good snipers are better than 10 bad medics.

<3

SON OF A BITCH!

TOO MUCH BUMPERS!

Let this thread die. :pipe:

Thread, if you're ready, close your eyes and you can set it free. Take the crossroads, to the tunnel of eternal life.

They say the good die young, and we will all remember you as a good thread. While some people might find you a whiner, you weren't just another whiner - you have been blessed with the ability to say what's on your heart, but with the knowledge of the bigger picture. People remember you as the thread that shone your light in this world regarding Engineers. While some people may disagree, you made them listen to it, and think about it.

That is why we decided, to make the quote on your tombstone read "Too many caskets here", but as a replica of your humor people will always remember you of. We know that you will rest in peace, because peace is what you gave our world. Goodbye, topic... T_T

HAI THERE TOPIC. C:.

By the name of Merlin's large magic wand! :angry: What do you think you are doing? You are disturbing the peace of a dying thread! It's outrageous! It's scandalous! It is a crime against nature! Get away from me, you freaking psycho crazy you!!!

I hope his wand is hard :D