Mr. Green Gaming

Bath or suspend player toxic player

xLAPARKAx

About the first screenshot:

The timer was almost over, when I was there, and actually I didn't block iTuli, went reverse, so he could earned that wonderful 9th/10th place which you are protesting for. If I would really block, then other players (except you and slydog) would start complaining about me as well, but appearently, it didn't happened. And that screenshot doesn't prove anything, since it doesn't show any sign of blocking him, and there was even free space he could pass through.

Edited by V4POR

Point to add for this player is his way of criticizing maps bought by me and our friends from the server who compete with each other for a better time
The opposite of what he does for players to have bad experiences on the server by buying a very bad map and disconnecting

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-25 at 7.14.33 PM.jpeg

2 minutes ago, V4POR said:

Acerca de la primera captura de pantalla:

El temporizador casi había terminado, cuando estuve allí, y en realidad no bloqueé a iTuli, fui al revés, para que pudiera ganar esa maravillosa 9ª/10ª posición por la que estás protestando. Si realmente bloqueara, entonces otros jugadores (excepto tú y slydog) comenzarían a quejarse de mí también, pero aparentemente, no sucedió. Y esa captura de pantalla no prueba nada, ya que no muestra ningún signo de bloquearlo, e incluso había espacio libre por el que podía pasar.

You don't have any authority to go around saying I'll be banned just for seeing your player profile.
is a script deployed to the server

About the second screenshot: You were mocking me as well because I like kart maps.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-18-08-518_com.discord.thumb.jpg.0d611787af376ea07f68ec2c86de138a.jpg

Plus, you literally said the same thing. Why are you reporting me, when you literally did the same stuff? 

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-23-02-644_com.discord.thumb.jpg.f66b3587b663745d490969cb942e6e6c.jpg

At this screenshot, you made fun of me, because I mentioned how you buying the same 12+ minute map every day make players quit, and my general bad experience when you're around.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-18-33-654_com.discord.jpg

Third screenshot:

I said that, after you made that provoking comment about me.

What did you expect? That I will appreriate it? Ofc, I didn't like it, and I just had enough of his provoking comments.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-18-49-301_com.discord.jpg

I leave this here, just to showcase how "calm" player you are, as you claim.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-19-28-782_com.discord.jpg

And with this insult as well. I couldn't really catch this message, but hdp is acronym of "hijo de puta", a common Spanish insult.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-19-51-351_com.discord.jpg

Edited by V4POR
1 minute ago, V4POR said:

Acerca de la segunda captura de pantalla: También te estabas burlando de mí porque me gustan los mapas de karts.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-18-08-518_com.discord.thumb.jpg.0d611787af376ea07f68ec2c86de138a.jpg

Además, literalmente dijiste lo mismo.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-23-02-644_com.discord.thumb.jpg.f66b3587b663745d490969cb942e6e6c.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-18-33-654_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-18-49-301_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-19-28-782_com.discord.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-26-01-19-51-351_com.discord.jpg

I refer to your other post where you complain about Promap, asking to be deleted
is a sarcastic reference
I do this because you're a very toxic player.
Looking at your complaints and denunciations are somewhat absurd

1 minute ago, xLAPARKAx said:

I do this because you're a very toxic player.

You decided to report me and were trying your best to catch harmful messages from me, but those screenshots are the best you can come up with. And based on those screenshots, I shouldn't really comfirmed as a "very toxic player"

I'm fine with players, until they ruin my fun. And you enjoy buying your maps while I'm around, don't even deny it.

Just now, V4POR said:

Decidiste denunciarme y estabas haciendo todo lo posible para atrapar mensajes dañinos de mí, pero esas capturas de pantalla son lo mejor que se te ocurre. Y basándome en esas capturas de pantalla, realmente no debería afirmarme como un "jugador muy tóxico".

Estoy bien con los jugadores, hasta que arruinan mi diversión. Y disfrutas comprando tus mapas mientras estoy cerca, ni siquiera lo niegues.

When I'm on the server I spend my green coins on whatever I want
I make this post because I'm tired of your insults to my maps
You are at the same level as Mariana
If you take it personal is your problem I'm on the server before 2012 when there were no green coins
and if I want to buy the maps I create and send to the server is my problem

1 hour ago, xLAPARKAx said:

Point to add for this player is his way of criticizing maps bought by me and our friends from the server who compete with each other for a better time.

So you're actually reporting because I was dare to criticize your maps? It's so cringe.

You shared these maps to the public, so you have to accept that not everyone will like them, and I think it's no problem by someone sharing their negative opinion about a map. Actually, it's a right to share your opinion, negative or not.

There are more dislikes than likes on my map, but I don't complain about it. And if there are valid critics for my maps, I do listen to them openly. That's the difference between us.

Edited by V4POR

¿Así que en realidad estás informando porque me atreví a criticar tus mapas? Es tan vergonzoso.

Compartiste estos mapas con el público, así que tienes que aceptar que no a todos les gustarán, y creo que no es un problema que alguien comparta su opinión negativa sobre un mapa. En realidad, es un derecho.

Hay más disgustos que gustos en mi mapa, pero no me quejo de ello. Y si hay críticos válidos para mis mapas, los escucho abiertamente. Esa es la diferencia entre nosotros.

well let's wait for what terms this post arrives
total I'm waiting for more screenshots and some videos where you cross and stars other players

8 minutes ago, xLAPARKAx said:

When I'm on the server I spend my green coins on whatever I want
I make this post because I'm tired of your insults to my maps
You are at the same level as Mariana
If you take it personal is your problem I'm on the server before 2012 when there were no green coins
and if I want to buy the maps I create and send to the server is my problem

Even if you can spend your greencoins the way you want, you have to accept that there will be players who don't like your bought map. That's why I prefer to buy my preferred maps when there are less players around.

Insults doesn't equal with critics.

With your logic, I could report you as well, because you are making fun of me enjoying kart map.

How can I be like Mariana by having a bad opinion about some of your maps and promap?

Edited by V4POR

By the way: on Discord, I only mentioned you buying the same maps, but I haven't mentioned your behavior.

But you still took it personally, and started to mock me in-game...which led the situation we are currently in...and I think it will not lead anywhere.

Staff might think there is no other option than punishing both of us, because of a case which could've been discussed in a way more peaceful way betwee us, if you would actually behave maturely. So congratulations for that Diablo, I guess...

Edited by V4POR
Hace 5 minutos, V4POR dijo:

Incluso si puedes gastar tus monedas verdes de la manera que quieras, debes aceptar que habrá jugadores a los que no les guste tu mapa comprado. Es por eso que prefiero comprar mis mapas preferidos cuando hay menos jugadores alrededor.

Insultos no es igual a críticos.

Con tu lógica, podría denunciarte también, porque te estás burlando de mí disfrutando del mapa de karts.

¿Cómo puedo ser como Mariana teniendo una mala opinión sobre algunos de tus mapas y promap?

Pues dejas tu tema para este momento o lo llevo al siguiente nivel con otros compañeros de juego que también se sienten incómodos con tu forma de ser y tu toxicidad.

35 minutes ago, xLAPARKAx said:

You don't have any authority to go around saying I'll be banned just for seeing your player profile.
is a script deployed to the server

You don't have any authority to mock my stats, like in the screenshot I posted.

5 minutes ago, V4POR said:

No tienes ninguna autoridad para burlarte de mis estadísticas, como en la captura de pantalla que publiqué.

You make fun of me my maps of my teammates and my level as a player
where my playing time is less and my scores better
That's why Meciono wants this problem to reach another level.

12 minutes ago, xLAPARKAx said:

Pues dejas tu tema para este momento o lo llevo al siguiente nivel con otros compañeros de juego que también se sienten incómodos con tu forma de ser y tu toxicidad.

Screenshot_2023-03-26-03-00-07-558_com.google.android_apps.translate.thumb.jpg.de2e5f082e38850c5ed59912a09ca6d1.jpg

So in other words, you will get slydog here, and he will tell the same thing.

(While he is being toxic with me as well).

And one final question: Why the hell do you want to "bath" me?

Screenshot_2023-03-26-03-02-12-462_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f196d4f120673238a35a7b04ebfaa6c6.jpg

3 minutes ago, xLAPARKAx said:

You make fun of me my maps of my teammates and my level as a player
where my playing time is less and my scores better
That's why Meciono wants this problem to reach another level.

You make fun of me liking kart maps, and about my stats on race. And when did I made fun of your level? Stop making lies.

We still aren't heading nowhere.

Edited by V4POR

Screenshot_2023-03-26-03-00-07-558_com.google.android_apps.translate.thumb.jpg.de2e5f082e38850c5ed59912a09ca6d1.jpg

Entonces, en otras palabras, obtendrás a Slydog aquí, y él dirá lo mismo.

(Mientras él está siendo tóxico conmigo también).

Y una pregunta final: ¿Por qué demonios quieres "bañarme"?

Screenshot_2023-03-26-03-02-12-462_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f196d4f120673238a35a7b04ebfaa6c6.jpg

It is not only 1 single player but there are several who mention that res a very complaining and somewhat problematic player
When I'm on the server your attacks start so much in making me crash "rammer" block insult you want more reasons