Mr. Green Gaming

TF2 shop item descriptions

Clavus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys im thinking of Buying "The Invisible Man"

Faster cloak regeneration (Spy). im just thinking of is it worth buying becouse if it only do like 20% faster it suck and is not worth 6k GC does any one know how much it affects?

Yeah it's worth buying. It'll allow you to restore dead ringer and cloak a lot faster.

• 2 weeks later...

it works, but not really usefull. its hard to see over a long distance. but its really nice to mark a spy who gets invisible ^^

I get it now, after watching

. I mean, I probably didn't even see it before. <_< Or maybe I just kill everybody in 1 shot...

That video indicates that if you throw a Sapper at a disguised Spy, he loses his disguise. Same here?

it works, but not really usefull. its hard to see over a long distance. but its really nice to mark a spy who gets invisible ^^

I get it now, after watching

. I mean, I probably didn't even see it before. <_< Or maybe I just kill everybody in 1 shot...

That video indicates that if you throw a Sapper at a disguised Spy, he loses his disguise. Same here?

I think so, don't remember cutting that feature out.

ugh that throwable sapper still depletes your cloak and un-disguises you, it's useless as hell. I mean you throw it and BAM every freaking person knows that it was you

Actually, not always. In fact, usually I just stand somewhere near a teleport/sentry, in plain sight, and I just keep throwing sappers. The engineer keeps trying to break them, and the other enemies are looking but they really don't notice that's it's me throwing them. Usually they think that you must be invisible and ran off to somewhere. I don't know when you lose disguise.

• 2 months later...

you dont lose disguise. have seen it.

btw. are these bonuses from some mod? cuz i have seen some servers with same bonuses with some more, and you just put !r and you can chose one bonus?

Look a few posts up. ^_^

Theres a link to it, It's the RMF Ability Pack It's pretty much that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have a bit of a problem when trying to use the Disguise Jutsu add. It used to be fine, but I can't get it to work anymore.

I hold the backburner, I crouch and press the secondary fire button, but that makes me use the "Air Blast" thing.

How do I activate it?

You need to press reload button instead of right mouse button now.