Mr. Green Gaming

TF2 shop item descriptions

Clavus

read careful, the shop is ok. but the super-charger is the main reason for this problem. just take this item out of the shop and u still get ur money and i think the game will become interesting again.

The original super-charger (from before the shop) was changed and balanced to fit into the shop.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but how we all can see it isn't balanced anymore... before the shop it was mostly engie defense vs medic offense and now nobody goes engie, cause they have no chance vs lots of super-charger. the medic will have still good items to buy without the super-charger.

edit: i even don't complain that me as demo don't got even one item to buy, just delete the super-charger and everything would be fine again.

Edited by Wally

but how we all can see it isn't balanced anymore... before the shop it was mostly engie defense vs medic offense and now nobody goes engie, cause they have no chance vs lots of super-charger. the medic will have still good items to buy without the super-charger.

edit: i even don't complain that me as demo don't got even one item to buy, just delete the super-charger and everything would be fine again.

there are now more guys with the super charge ywa. before the green coins stuff there only where 5/6 guys with that charger that played mostly in the servers. now there are much more

I mean it's ok to have a faster ubercharge, but not automatic refill. What I see now is, many people just stay at their spawn, havin' a bud, doin' nothin', 'till their charge is full. Some assholes even just refuse to freakin' heal others and just stand there talking (not calling names).

So it would be better if Medics are charged faster by healing others,

then you still got the problem because there are not many medics that stand afk in the respawn. but if a medic is ingame and shooting it will still refill. but this not so fast if you still heal somebody so its still the same. and that dont solve the problem that we are talking about. it will be still the same

Edited by rogue

I mean it's ok to have a faster ubercharge, but not automatic refill. What I see now is, many people just stay at their spawn, havin' a bud, doin' nothin', 'till their charge is full. Some assholes even just refuse to freakin' heal others and just stand there talking (not calling names).

So it would be better if Medics are charged faster by healing others,

then you still got the problem because there are not many medics that stand afk in the respawn. but if a medic is ingame and shooting it will still refill. but this not so fast if you still heal somebody so its still the same. and that dont solve the problem that we are talking about. it will be still the same

Hmm. You're right.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
On 1/17/2010 at 11:39 AM, rogue said:
On 1/17/2010 at 10:44 AM, Lemon! said:

So, does it get fixed or not?

We still waiting for that answer. i hope it will be fixed

Edited by Scream

i think the best solution would be to take the super-charger out of the shop and give the player who bought it the 6500 greencoins back so they can buy other things. the medic has still two good items to buy and more people gonna play engie again. the fights on the server will become more interesting and fair again!

u thought about it? there are lots of players on the PL-Server who are pissed about the whole situation...

i even leaved the server. and thats the problem of the fast uber. i played for 2 years on that server and i hope it will be fixed. then i am comming back. i am now playing cp but thats not so good skilled as pl. but yeah they got not many noobs with the fast uber so. but i want to get it out of the shop so i can come back again to my fellow payload guys :D. and having some good fights again

From my own experience, the uber filling is not that of a significant advantage you guys make it out to be. Stop complaining and try working together, like those medics and whoever they're healing are doing.

my experience: its not a problem in cp koth or arena clavus there are only a lot of guys in pl with the fast uber and its annoying. and dont say that i dont get teamplay i never stop giving people hints ingame i always talk but its no go against them ( and from my experience this helps a lot ingame in tf2). and i know i have good teamplay because before the shop it was ok. and the other team dont get teamplay they just giving thousands of ubers at one person, wally said this before thats ego play and not teamplay. btw we are 2 guys that got the most connection time in the pl server so we know how it is today and how it was before. it didnt was advantage before without the gc shop then there where only 5 guys with that fast uber and in random teams and now there are 20 maybe a lot more with those uber so it is more advantage and it is a lot more advantage when all off those guys go in one team and 1 medic (me) needs to uber against them on my own. and this is not advantage in your eyes?.

I think fast overcharge should be slower with every new medic in a team or should be disabled.

At this time it is no fun in reason that sometimes there is one overcharge after another. It doesn't make any sense to play defense engineer in reason that there is one overcharge after another which rushes every building down. You don't need skill anymore - you just need one overcharge after another.

Next issue which comes along with this that it is more often then before that one team get bashed in reason that all the guys switch in the winning team and so there are a lot of donaters. No teamplay anymore. They are overcharge only one guys several times after another - they don't care about others. It is not necessary anymore to fasten the reload by headling several teammates.

So, please disable the fast overcharge in reason to get back gameplay or at least slow it down with every new medic on a side!

maybe some people here still don't understand what we mean. we all know that there are often stacked teams, but i don't wanne complain about that. u can find players who preferr dominating the other team instead of having a great fight in every game and on every server. but since the shop made the super-charge available for many players it's even harder for a weak team to make some wins. i always join the weaker team to make the game more interesting for all players, cause i want a good game and not a rush through the the map. but on the pl-server there a bunch of players who ALWAYS join the same team and the other team has mostly no chance, this just sucks! when the game starts i always wait to look where they go to join the other team. here is just an example of what i am talking about some hours ago: (look attachment)

imagine what the game would be like if michaelsson and me would have not joined the weak team. the other team had their heavies with personal super-charger and would have rush the other team like hell. even for really good players it's nearly impossible to fight this combo. the former good engie players now barly chose engie, cause they know they have no chance against the super-charge and i think thats sad. i mentioned this problem in the in-game chat and thats what's the player who mainly uses the super-charger said:

RubberDuck: "all idiots dont have it"

[WSK]Invade: "I payed for it :)"

[WSK]Invade: "1 minute longer waiting to get your engi stuff destroyed?"

post-633-126410726879_thumb.jpg

RubberDuck: "all idiots dont have it"

[WSK]Invade: "I payed for it :)"

[WSK]Invade: "1 minute longer waiting to get your engi stuff destroyed?"

Disturbed and Invade only heal/uber each other anyway. They even say things like "Oh well, I'm charged in a minute anyway". And they're right.

I am the good! I use my powers to help my teammates, and use the faster charge to activate the charge later, and not immediately. Vote for me! As a president, I can give y'all a lot of CAKE.

Lol rogue, you're a rlly epic team player, Fav ubering medic ^.^

I'm actually suprised that most people already have 6k GC unless they all started donating so they would have had it anyway.

you dont know me yet grashopper in pl i am a good team player. cp i dont care. i always play engie in cp so i dont see everything. then i need to play medic or pyro. so dont make your opinion about that;-/. but if you want better i can give my 100% in cp just like pl. thats a deal :D

edit not in ctf then i play engie;-/ and defend the flag.

Edited by rogue

If the team has only one medic in PL, it's kind of acceptable, but stacking 3-4 medics with fast uber.. it's just stupid.

On CTF / CP, well... maybe CTF has it's weakness for it - even one fast uber can rip through the whole place.

CP, not so much effect.

Arena then again, it's annoyance having a fast uber - once again resulting in a rape.

I sometimes join the weak team, but if the people on that team are ignorant and un-cooperative, it's no use.

Especially trying to tell pyros to airblast...