Mr. Green Gaming

Muted on Mr. Green Discord

Discord username: helloCREEP
Date of mute: 03/12/2023
Muted on: Mr. Green Discord Server 
Muted by: Micha3lo 
Reason: Gorilla_says.jpg meme and trolling
Reason for unmute: I know that I agreed to permanent mute, but I am bored and there are no other servers to talk on. I promise to follow rules and to not reply to provocations. 👍🏻

Edited by helloCREEP
I changed my username

You're a cool member, and I miss you on the chat. But you have to tone down/decrease the amount of trolling, I guess the overdose of it was the reason of your punishment.

Otherwise, almost 2 years have passed, things have changed, so I think you deserve another chance. (Especially since other member received like a 10th chance, and that other member did worse things in MTA than just trolling)

I wish you good luck.

Edited by V4POR

You see, at some point I may have given you a last chance.

However,

photo_2024-04-05_23-53-53.thumb.jpg.0d58b56c661379434c8ead796d062cfb.jpg

Not only have you decided to join with your 2nd account, but then you also decided to go against another staff member. I talked with Mad about it and we pretty much let it go, because this is just silly, otherwise both this and your main account would've been gone from our discord already.
Yes, i know it is your account, you are also on the so called "campfire" server which you're sharing with Aleks and you even sent a screenshot from there, but that's not the point of this thread anyway.

I am, in fact, ready to give you an actual chance, if you won't pull any other "stunts" till the end of this year.

Closed.

Edited by Micha3lo