Mr. Green Gaming

No random crits in Arena V2

Turn off crits in Arena?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or Yes? (no)

This is Omnipwn speaking. I R Tourneyfag and extremely above these fucking Casuals, I'd rather go to hell then talk Casualfagz.

So i with my extreme intelligence and skills so awesome (example: Spamming grenades into a chokepoint, soooo difficult) i decide crits must be disabled cuz its for casual faggots (who must die)

Omnipwn

Fixed part II , The attack of the Quote edits

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Omnipwn speaking. I R Tourneyfag and extremely above these fucking Casuals, I'd rather go to hell then talk Casualfagz.

So i with my extreme intelligence and skills so awesome (example: Spamming grenades into a chokepoint, soooo difficult) i decide crits must be disabled cuz its for casual faggots (who must die)

Omnipwn

I CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT TROLLING A NEW USER!!!11!!11!1one!

Fix'd

This is Omnipwn speaking. I R Tourneyfag and extremely above these fucking Casuals, I'd rather go to hell then talk Casualfagz.So i with my extreme intelligence and skills so awesome (example: Spamming grenades into a chokepoint, soooo difficult) i decide crits must be disabled cuz its for casual faggots (who must die)Omnipwn
I CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT TROLLING A NEW USER!!!11!!11!1one!
Fix'd because I can't hold myself to not change regular users posts

fix'ed XD

dude trust me headshotting people with a sniper rifle in arena is: fun, a crit, people don't QQ about snipers but they do come pew pew

"Less QQ more Pew Pew" a wise man once said

An "I Don't care" should've been added really.

No, because it's against my priorities to quote posts that are on different pages just to say that I don't care.

You've really confused me, I meant it to be added as a vote option, for those who don't really mind whether crits stay or not.

An "I Don't care" should've been added really.

No, because it's against my priorities to quote posts that are on different pages just to say that I don't care.

You've really confused me, I meant it to be added as a vote option, for those who don't really mind whether crits stay or not.

Ah, ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Paven,

and

I have 1 post

fixed that for you ^^ just a minor mistake.

you're all whining about easily airblasted rockets, trust me when you get a random minigun or flamethrower in your face, you'll QQ even more

They are regulars on the server, not on the forums. I think it's great that they make an account just for this.

I am Paven,

and

I have 1 post

fixed that for you ^^ just a minor mistake.

you're all whining about easily airblasted rockets, trust me when you get a random minigun or flamethrower in your face, you'll QQ even more

They are regulars on the server, not on the forums. I think it's great that they make an account just for this.

^this

• 4 weeks later...