Mr. Green Gaming

Possible Cheater?

Balmung

Ok, I'm not sure if he's cheating, but he kept claiming to be using an aimbot,he didn't deny when I asked him about, but he didn't exactly say he did either, I got the chatlog from within game.

Player [bACON] Omnipwn left the game (Your client has become corrupted. Please restart your game b

Player SpyroNB has joined the game

(Voice) N Phect: Sentry Ahead!

[iNFO] View your current Green-Coins amount by typing !gc

*DEAD* [swift] Balmung : Owned.

*DEAD* N Phect : XD

[sM] Time remaining for map: 0:36

Player [bACON] Omnipwn has joined the game

N Phect : 5 kills :D

N Phect : 4 :<

[bACON] Omnipwn (Pos 21 with 109897 points) has connected from Denmark

Zent | 静か : 1 :<

N Phect : <

(Voice) [swift] Balmung: MEDIC!

N Phect : :<

(Voice) b0d3k: Spy!

(Voice) [swift] Balmung: MEDIC!

[iNFO] Check our forums at www.left4green.com !

Zent | 静か : :<

N Phect : Hei Balmung

N Phect : How are you ?

[bACON] Omnipwn : my fucking aimbot crashes me

Player UnReaL has joined the game

Sadpanda backstabbed you with a Knife @ 0.3m. 125hp left.

(Voice) b0d3k: Thanks!

*DEAD* [swift] Balmung : Omnipwn, you ARE joking right?

[iNFO] Join our Steam group ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mrgreen ) and read about the latest updates!

ڲeraphﮩﺟ : XD

Red got 30 points for Round Win

N Phect : Sentry traps = lame

[sM] Next Map: arena_lumberyard

*DEAD* N Phect : nextmap

Current amount of coins: 2591

(Voice) ڲeraphﮩﺟ: Go! Go! Go!

[bACON] Omnipwn : which jizzbot version do you use Seraph?

(Voice) Anthrax: Activate Charge!

ڲeraphﮩﺟ : kk

[iNFO] Check our forums at www.left4green.com !

[sM] Time remaining for map: 19:02

[swift] Balmung : Pow!

[iNFO] Join our Steam group ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mrgreen ) and read about the latest updates!

[bACON] Omnipwn : i run kk as well

(Voice) Anthrax: Spy!

[bACON] Omnipwn : but is crashes me

(Voice) [bACON] Omnipwn: Thanks!

Player (solds)Ó l@yo$ left the game (Disconnect by user.)

[bACON] Omnipwn : so easy with kk :D

Player Kaptain Kirby, Yarr! has joined the game

[swift] Balmung was moved to the other team for game balance

(Voice) b0d3k: No

[swift] Balmung : No!

[bACON] Omnipwn : works through walls

I kept a watch on after this and he did seem very good aim almsot always headshot with Ambassador, and could pick off people at great distance with pistol, but thats probably due to skill, and I think I get a bit too paranoid sometimes. and sorry to both everyone here and to omnipwn himself if that is the case.

Hmm..

Some people claim to use aimbot just for the fun of it even though they might not be using it.

I recently caught and banned an aimbotter on the IW server. People were complaining all afternoon about a hacker. So I go and find someone sniping with an m249 SAW and getting headshots each hit. And on top of that he was making other impossible shots such as me slowly creeping up behind him as stalker, and in less then a second, he turns around and 1 hit kills me with a headshot.

The best thing to do is to watch him carefully.

A demo would help. :)

Hmm..

Some people claim to use aimbot just for the fun of it even though they might not be using it.

I recently caught and banned an aimbotter on the IW server. People were complaining all afternoon about a hacker. So I go and find someone sniping with an m249 SAW and getting headshots each hit. And on top of that he was making other impossible shots such as me slowly creeping up behind him as stalker, and in less then a second, he turns around and 1 hit kills me with a headshot.

The best thing to do is to watch him carefully.

A demo would help. :)

Admins should have spectating options for IW :C

I think he should be banned. If you say that you have a aimbot, don't expect not to be banned. Just my opinion...

He's been trolling everyone as far as I know. He just hasn't crossed the line. Yet.

Well, if he is an ass, and he is saying he is doing stuff that is against the rules, I say give him a warning. If he continues, ban him. He knows its against the rules.

Some times its look like the admin is afraid to ban people. Ofen see people who behave like an total ass, but admins just give 1337 warnings. Admis are like police, they in charge.

Hehe it's not like that :P

If you're talking about that guy who suicided for behemoth on the IW server a few days ago, I havent seen him do anything else, so I had to give him a warning. I can't just ban him for something that small...

People get really mad when banned/kicked without a good reason, and most of the they will stop if an admin tells them to.

If not, kick/ban depending on what they did.

Some times its look like the admin is afraid to ban people. Ofen see people who behave like an total ass, but admins just give 1337 warnings. Admis are like police, they in charge.

Hehe it's not like that :P

If you're talking about that guy who suicided for behemoth on the IW server a few days ago, I havent seen him do anything else, so I had to give him a warning. I can't just ban him for something that small...

People get really mad when banned/kicked without a good reason, and most of the they will stop if an admin tells them to.

If not, kick/ban depending on what they did.

I've only ever banned once, I think. Most people tend to listen to me if I threaten to slay them and/or kick them.