Mr. Green Gaming

Request UnBan Application

BoyKa

1. Your in-game name BoyKa
  2.  Date of your ban: on July,  synch banned permanently 
  3.  What game/server are you banned from : MIx
  4.  Who banned you (only if you know who): Witchy
  5.  Reason why you got banned (only if you know why): i insult AoS i troll in game on Event clan War and i got banned permanently since then im sorry , i dont know if someone will forgive me for that toxic attitude , i mean its late to say sorry but inevitable to forgive probably and ultimate last chance , sadly server seems so dead so i would like to play again probably i will atract some people to come back if not that ok im sorry for what i did and for Mateoryt giveing me so many chances and warning me but in exchange im hope everything will be alright ty for this opportunity once again , Respect HL&HF Signed By BoyKa !
  6.  Post your SteamID if you're banned on a Source-based game (Minecraft and MTA are excluded)!  https://www.steamidfinder.com/lookup/boyka2000/
  7.  If banned on MTA, post your MTA serial, (start MTA -> press F8 -> type serial) B64CA323FA2D24931A44E79EA0E7B324
Edited by BoyKa

You got banned after just getting unbanned in July (While being in a 3Month Mute Period). This sadly shows that your not compatible with the Mr.Green Community on the Server.
Giving u chances doesn't really pay off. So the chance for u to get unbanned is quite low.

Note: "Attract People" U would attract negative People like you so we don't really need that.

I will respond with the Final decision in the next days!

First of all shitmanzeit you are useless in all perspectives and a shit toxic person and even brainless manager attacking me personal you are nobody for this community like madkiller saying  , you forgot to lock topic ! 

IMG_20240922_212739.jpg

IMG_20240922_212958.jpg

Edited by BoyKa

Hey Boyka, listen, the only ones who can close this topic are me or Madkiller. Z3ITM4NN doesn’t have that authority on the forum. + I’ll add something from myself: based on your behavior, I conclude that you won’t change, even in the long time. Sharing other people’s messages, really? I know people who do that, and I don’t have much respect for them. All you're proving is that you won’t change. Kash has a better chance of being unbanned than you. If that offends you in any way, it shouldn’t, because the truth is always brutal. Have a nice day, and I hope you change your behavior