Mr. Green Gaming

Realm of the Mad God

So, my friend showed me a real fun game when he came over. It's called Realm of the Mad God, and I'll try to explain how it works as much as I can :V

Okay, here is the link to the game itself: Realm of the Mad God

So, in the start screens, you see six characters; Archer, Wizard, Priest, Warrior, Knight, Paladin and Rogue.

The Knight and Paladin are locked though, to unlock the Knight, you have to reach lvl 10 with one character. To get the Paladin, you have to reach lvl 20 with a Knight and a Priest (fucking impossible)

post-12-126851193254_thumb.jpg

You just pick your character, and enter name, then Enter Realm! You can change realms too, but sometimes they're full etc

Story (copied from site lol):

The Mad God Oryx has transported you to his realm as food for his vile minions. Will you proceed quietly to your fate or fight back?

"Realm of the Mad God is a massively co-op action RPG that drops you into the thick of the fight in a world overwhelmed by monsters. The game features online co-op gameplay in a huge "live world", thousands of enemies, real-time action combat, leveling, loot, equipment and magic."

So basically, you and all the other players kill enemies till they're all gone, once they are, you and everyone else get teleported to a dungeon filled with real badass enemies, and once you've fought past those you find this Mad God Oryx dude, and hopefully you will kill him aswell"

So yeah, it's rather fun and it would be awesome if some group gathered up and killed shit togheter :V

Note: When you die, you die. You have to redo everything, levels and stuff, but if you're in a group, you usually share healing potions and stuff.

Was fun for an hour, then it got a bit boring. Got killed when I got attacked by a minotaurus-like creature, a flying eyeball and a floating octopus, which were all three times my size.

Clavus, those are "Gods" and are fucking hard to kill. Don't go into the darked out zones unless you're goddamn prepared!

Here are some maps to help you folks out, rather hard to know where you are though :V

rotmg_worldmap_sm.gif

rotmg_worldmap_threat.gif

Red is "dangerous as fuck god maggets", while yellow is less dangerous etc etc you get it

Was fun for an hour, then it got a bit boring. Got killed when I got attacked by a minotaurus-like creature, a flying eyeball and a floating octopus, which were all three times my size.

The deaths of the hero's

• Cladsteel Clavus
  • Lightbringer Lemon
  • Heroic Hundred
  • Raving Ratman

It was sad day :(

( I think i forgot someone who cares)