Mr. Green Gaming

An IW suggestion.

Well I think that we in IW need something really special for supplies master. All of us say that we need a suit-healgun. So, in this way, supplies guys could give suit to the players like health, but by using a healgun.

Please, do it if you can and if you want.

Edited by Messy

I think the behemoth should be powerful, but not as bugged as he is now..

He's really not powerfull or hard to kill at all, it's just the "armor bug" that kills everyone...

If you become the behemoth at the beginning of the round, you basically get 6+ free kills that round.

And I have a suggestion request to add the same "If you suicide or randomly die in the first 5 minutes you will be a weak zombie" thing, just that you can't be the behemoth for the rest of the round instead :P

If it's not too hard.. :/

Or just no suicide, it also fuck up achievements. Poor noobs who dont get there achievements cuz one dude want behe kills

Having the ability to suicide is good, it should just be regulated, so you're not getting any advantages if you do it

• 2 months later...

About the suitpower healgun idea:

This idea past my mind 2, I think It's a nice idea.

Gives the gamemode some more tactics and gives the support class another job to do.

About players suiciding for behemoth:

Not cool I would recommend a fix.

1. really bad idea becuse you can just set it to regen regen 5 suits every second pretty easy to recharge.

2. 1+

About the suitpower healgun idea:

This idea past my mind 2, I think It's a nice idea.

Gives the gamemode some more tactics and gives the support class another job to do.

About players suiciding for behemoth:

Not cool I would recommend a fix.

1. really bad idea becuse you can just set it to regen regen 5 suits every second pretty easy to recharge.

2. 1+

Perhaps giving suit energy is way more costly (suitpower) then giving health.

It would solve that problem.

Can you add a list of rules that admins maybe can eddit? We always have to explain every single rule in the game for new people. And they think we trolling them 90% of the times cuz they cant find the rules in the f1 or in the forum.

People can also exploit this, since the rules are just told, people could just randomly tell people one of the admins made a new rule, and fuck up the game, forcing me or Toaster to come correct it.

People are making up rules on IW all the time, and it's really annoying, because nobody has a set of rules, not even the admins.

Can you add a list of rules that admins maybe can eddit? We always have to explain every single rule in the game for new people. And they think we trolling them 90% of the times cuz they cant find the rules in the f1 or in the forum.

People can also exploit this, since the rules are just told, people could just randomly tell people one of the admins made a new rule, and fuck up the game, forcing me or Toaster to come correct it.

People are making up rules on IW all the time, and it's really annoying, because nobody has a set of rules, not even the admins.

Suggestion:

Throw the ban hammer around a bit when on the server and hit as many people with it as you can. It should sort them out.

Any self inflicted pain has nothing to do with me.