Mr. Green Gaming

My mind is playing tricks on me (Psychosis??)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, if it's all true, you might have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and some kind of anxiety.

do you have any kind of social fear?

I have PDD-NOS, and ADD. In real life, usually I don't talk, which is why I prefer being on communities online. On the internet, I can be who I wanna be (same with games).

Turning off the screen and going outside will just make me superbored and sad. I live with my mother and brother and they both are autistic, different though. Basically, nothing is normal here. I feel lonely, but when I'm in a group of people I get jealous and want to leave again.

Of course, this is not something you guys can help me with. But I say this, because in this post alone, is more dialog than I said out loud this whole day. Meaning Left4Green is the only place I feel comfortable with saying this. So just remember sometimes I talk about myself too much in my posts, it's not to show off or anything. :)

Pfew. This is done. Thank you guys! :mr-green: This feels better. And the paranoia thing, I just pretend that never happened.

okay, if it's all true, you might have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and some kind of anxiety.

I have PDD-NOS, and ADD. In real life, usually I don't talk, which is why I prefer being on communities online. On the internet, I can be who I wanna be (same with games).

Turning off the screen and going outside will just make me superbored and sad. I live with my mother and brother and they both are autistic, different though. Basically, nothing is normal here. I feel lonely, but when I'm in a group of people I get jealous and want to leave again.

Of course, this is not something you guys can help me with. But I say this, because in this post alone, is more dialog than I said out loud this whole day. Meaning Left4Green is the only place I feel comfortable with saying this. So just remember sometimes I talk about myself too much in my posts, it's not to show off or anything. :)

Pfew. This is done. Thank you guys! :mr-green: This feels better. And the paranoia thing, I just pretend that never happened.

And what happens if Left4Green dissapears? Then what are you going to do?

It might be a good idea to tell your mother/ family. It might seem hard and a little embarissing at first- but it will definately help you.

Apart from that, stick to what the other guys have said. Get outside a little more, Sleep lots and do things that you generally enjoy.

We are always here for you yoshi, remember that: but don't let it tie you down either.

I know just how you feel :']

Try to find new friends, new people to hang out with. People you feel confortable with...

Maybe start a sport, or just start doing something you like, and you will most likely meet people that likes the same things as you do, then it shouldn't be that hard :)

We'll always be here for you ;D :cheers:

Give yourself a goal in life to work up to, it will give your subconsciousness some peace when you have a meaning in life. Its hard to give advice, because everybody is different and has other solutions to their problems. I agree that you should have a friend to talk with, it helps you to see the reality. Good luck in your struggle, you will need it. :S