Mr. Green Gaming

New Webisde Need help

Bublin

guys come on, (this is just sad) if you dont understand what he is saying then shut the fuck up and dont reply.

he only want some help maybe his english is bad SO! he is saying that he need some help whit his website and the reward is? admin rights

are you guys happy now?

guys come on, (this is just sad) if you dont understand what he is saying then shut the fuck up and dont reply.

Chill out. Jesus Christ, Don't get so offended because some people can't understand him.

i am chill it's just all that stupid people (including admins ) always complaining about others.

EDIT@ ''He sounds like a 9 year old jamaican''. ''What the fuck''.

can you laugh about this? i dont think so

the were complaining to me either.

Edited by Firehawk

Chill out. Jesus Christ, Don't get so offended because some people can't understand him.

i am chill it's just all that stupid people (including admins ) always complaining about others.

Like you're doing now?

Win +10 YHBT HAND

I agree. Trolling may be fun but... you can always try to guess what he's saying, or ask him to explain better.

I'd say you can make a donation system but you won't get very rich if you don't have anything else, but I don't know.

Edited by BlueYoshi97