Mr. Green Gaming

zerks...just another complaint from me...sorry

so went on the server today and went about my business as usual just to find how useless zerks are now. there is now no incentive to use them as you get fuck all health back from melle damage and they are now even harder to level up. i was using a cbar and was gettin 3hp back per hit against a normal zombie and can now no longer see the use in being a zerk.

i think that it should be easyer to do the first level now so instead of having to heal 20k it should be just 10k and then when you get to lvl 1 you should be the old level 1 stats and leveling requirement ect. because being a zerk now and trying to use melle is like trying to defend a zombie assault with no arms while vultures peck at your lower body... its just not happening.

also when is the update expected to be finished by??

Edited by Albino_Gunner

zerk was severely overpowered. a zerk with a crowbar/axe could survive the full 20 minutes on his own on about level 3-4.

now 3 per hit is not enough. zerk should be slow, 20% less damage, increasing with 5 percent per level and then the 3 HP per hit would be reasonable. you should just try to backstab em, just walk up behind em when they are trying to kill others

Lol crowbar. XD. What i know is that they are going to be removed and i think thats the best thing to do. Its the only class that doesnt help the team, but only themselves.

they are actualy good for team but when abandoned or left alone can be amazing with a nooby server. anyway the howler could take out zerks easy before but now they have gone from being fun to useless and if they do get removed i want my gc back for all my upgrades because when zerk gets removed all my upgrades will be obsolete.

Lol crowbar. XD. What i know is that they are going to be removed and i think thats the best thing to do. Its the only class that doesnt help the team, but only themselves.

they are actualy good for team but when abandoned or left alone can be amazing with a nooby server. anyway the howler could take out zerks easy before but now they have gone from being fun to useless and if they do get removed i want my gc back for all my upgrades because when zerk gets removed all my upgrades will be obsolete.

Deal whit it. You got your your upgrade and used them. I bet you gained a lot of GC cuz of you upgrades.

Edited by Notte

They only way to get loads of GC is 1) Be Gordon Freeman

2)Get spartan

3)Be the last human

4)Be at least lvl 4-5 berserker

5)Find one-way camping spot

But now, with all those brand-new zombie classes, i dont think that bersekers could survive at least 5 mins even if zerks were OP

2)Get spartan

3)Be the last human

But now, with all those brand-new zombie classes, i dont think that bersekers could survive at least 5 mins even if zerks were OP

8) howlers is the shit :)

I JOINED A FAD

Edited by Sneed

I think that next favourite class will be medic

Reasons:Increased speed - excellent perk

+10HP each lvl, medics would gain a significant health boost, as they lvl up

+5% percent pistol damage, works fine at lvl 4

It is good that medics would heal faster, but isnt it the purpose of Surgery upgrade?

For: Yes this new XP system will be great one, i am sure that many new players will join medical divisions...

Against: Increased popularity of selfish medics... if this XP system will be placed on kill count or dmg count, it will force medics to fight more than often instead of healing mates

2)Get spartan

3)Be the last human

i think that beserkers should be MUCH easyer to upgrade or be returned to normal coz i donated and bought stuff for zerk but now they are useless and so are my upgrades :( but still they keep getting fucked over by the admins

Deluvas wants to say stop complaining about everything that is wrong in zs. So stop complaining. :S

xp system:

good:

- dont have to survive 150 rounds or getting alot of headcrabs etc

- killing zombies gives you xp

- besides killing every class has its own way of getting xp (healing as medic etc)

- xp is easier to understand for noobs.

Bad:

- teamplay will most likely reduce, because people want more xp for themselves.

Edited by Damien

7) donate No, you lazy monkey.Just fight with your hands, suffer and sweat to get your upgrades.

I got Last Man Standing, Comeback,Quick cure, Adrenaline (and I wanted Supply Guy before) just with the force of my hands!

(no this is not communist propaganda).

I still add a +1 for a separated shop for donaters(useless/cosmetic items) and non-donaters (upgrades).

When I see someone complaining about someone who is "OP" I often see that this guy has upgrades, and most of the noobies, now, think "olol I can be like him I'll donate 350€ so I can pwn you lol".

If you oblige people to get their upgrades without paying it will be more fair, so everyone has to work to progress.

Crazy idea you said?