Mr. Green Gaming

Admins Rassism

inot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not big problem, than I recived warn(but I didnt), and than i disscus weather ten minutes. But then I silent... This is very strange for me...

But I cooled alredy, sorry for this , just close it. Minus one russian at your servers. gl.

Its not big problem, than I recived warn(but I didnt), and than i disscus weather ten minutes. But then I silent... This is very strange for me...

But I cooled alredy, sorry for this , just close it. Minus one russian at your servers. gl.

Wait you know to speak english ? Why you didnt say anything , you spoke like 10 minutes with voice and you didnt say anything in chat. I muted you because you we're speaking russian in a english / dutch server. Some players from that time we're complaining so i acted.

You don't even know what rassism means boy.

Edited by NPhect

I spoke in russian all the time, SEVERAL MONTH!!!!. And we spoke only short commands, we are not disscussed weather or something...

Then it's still not racism, but annoyance. If 2 French people start talking about, that Admin would probably do the same. Maybe your microphone was awfully loud. Don't be bothered by it though. You could just ask the admin why you were muted, and figure it out that way.

Oh wait, I must automute myself D:

But guys, you don't need to rage so much for a mute.Heh, when I was a lambda player (no Error, that's not russian people!) I already got whiners that said I talked always in french etc, once I got a german "racist" who said things like "shut up I hate french".I sent him shit elsewhere and that's all.

Don't use your micro too much, make sure that people don't hear loud sounds instead of a voice.

When I see people with weird micros talking too much I warn them gently to stop, if they spam I !mute.They'll get unmuted after a few minutes, depends..

Edited by Chikennugget1

Being muted is fucking nothing man :) and they are other ways to speak with your friends using your mic. By the way why using the word "racism", if two people starts speaking all the time a language you dont understand, it can be very annoying ^^.

Edited by Ni pah

let me say something.

Люди, я тоже русский, но админов я здесь знаю всех.

У них всегда будет уважительная причина на мьют.

Расизм, это когда ты обзываешь людей другой рассы, например, нигерами. Но это... это не расизм.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I suggest you keep typing in English here Mr. Darkness, there's no need for Russian.

I dont mind speaking english only. But I mind if you mind, when I am telling a good man about admins here.

And yes. Why do you ignore russian, but do not ignore French, for example?

I saw ppl talking french (Nugget, pointpoint) here many times :S (in topics also).

But anyway.

Could you just [player list > mute] him?

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I suggest you keep typing in English here Mr. Darkness, there's no need for Russian.

I dont mind speaking english only. But I mind if you mind, when I am telling a good man about admins here.

I saw ppl talking french (Nugget, pointpoint) here many times :S (in topics also).

But anyway.

I don't know why, but they say that french is horrible(Danni my little? :D ) so I guess that's a small reason among the others.But I don't always use it here(only on the shoutbox when Point is here).

Next time I'm going to speak in morroccan so none can understand me :3

But anyway.

I don't know why, but they say that french is horrible(Danni my little? :D ) so I guess that's a small reason among the others.But I don't always use it here(only on the shoutbox when Point is here).

Eeh. You know morroccan? never known...

But anyway.

Eeh. You know morroccan? never known...

I did(I was borned in Morrocco, I learned when I was younger but then I abandonned, was annoying :/, still, my family in Tunisia speaks it of course, but they do talk french fortunately :) )

I forgot how to write in arabic but I can find some translator, and my keyboard doesn't have arabian language.

Yoshi>Nah, that's boring and as I just said I forgot how to write^^