Mr. Green Gaming

Admins Rassism

inot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke in russian all the time, SEVERAL MONTH!!!!. And we spoke only short commands, we are not disscussed weather or something...

Then it's still not racism, but annoyance. If 2 French people start talking about, that Admin would probably do the same. Maybe your microphone was awfully loud. Don't be bothered by it though. You could just ask the admin why you were muted, and figure it out that way.

Then it's still not racism, but annoyance.

It is rassism, a pure one. Admin said SHUT UP RUSSIAN!. And muted me. I didnt talk at this time, but admin muted me coz of my russian nick. For me it is rassism.

Could you tell us the name from the admin?

Edited by CarPileUp

Then it's still not racism, but annoyance.

It is rassism, a pure one. Admin said SHUT UP RUSSIAN!. And muted me. I didnt talk at this time, but admin muted me coz of my russian nick. For me it is rassism.

first you tell us that you dont know the reason (not for sure) and now you tell us that he muted you because your nickname. i have been muted to because my mic whas a bid buggy and (loud << ?)

just ask the admin to unmute you and put your mic volume a bid lower and dont make long sentences.

it isn't rassism because the first reason it's a dutch/english server. second rassism is that you say bad words to another person like: (...) russian.

so this is just a simple mute it happends to anyone.

it was message from server.

so: shut up russian whas a message from server i thought: you are muted whas a message.

i think you lie. if you make another topic sometimes write some more information in the beginning. now we think that this isn't true.

EDIT: maybe the admin warned you several times but you didnt response so that is maybe the reason he said: shut up russian.

mr green admins aren't perfect they can make mistakes.

Edited by Firehawk

first you tell us that you dont know the reason (not for sure) and now you tell us that he muted you because your nickname.

Show me, where i said that i dont know the reason... I didnt talk at my VERY GOOD mic(g330), and my mic not loud. And i was muted.

EDIT: maybe the admin warned you several times but you didnt response so that is maybe the reason he said: shut up russian.

I was silent, and i said it not one time man.

i think you lie.

it is your right

Edited by inot