Mr. Green Gaming

Admins Rassism

inot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you keep typing in English here Mr. Darkness, there's no need for Russian.

I dont mind speaking english only. But I mind if you mind, when I am telling a good man about admins here.

And yes. Why do you ignore russian, but do not ignore French, for example?

I saw ppl talking french (Nugget, pointpoint) here many times :S (in topics also).

But anyway.

Could you just [player list > mute] him?

I don't know why, but they say that french is horrible(Danni my little? :D ) so I guess that's a small reason among the others.But I don't always use it here(only on the shoutbox when Point is here).

Next time I'm going to speak in morroccan so none can understand me :3

Eeh. You know morroccan? never known...

I did(I was borned in Morrocco, I learned when I was younger but then I abandonned, was annoying :/, still, my family in Tunisia speaks it of course, but they do talk french fortunately :) )

I forgot how to write in arabic but I can find some translator, and my keyboard doesn't have arabian language.

Yoshi>Nah, that's boring and as I just said I forgot how to write^^

Cool story bro ;D

*Nobanas letter*

BECAUSE THE FUCK WE WANT TO TALK A BIT! AND THIS TOPIC WILL DIE IN A FEW HOURS. AND DONT THINK THAT IM ABUSED, I JUST WRITE WITH THESE SMALL LETTERS CUZ YOU WRITE WITH IT TOO. OKAY?

Sorry for my delightful choice of words here.

But can any of you fucking read? Stop maknig this into a god damn spam topic and let it die. IS it really that hard? Find somewhere else to troll eachother.

Edit: TO Qtesla below. If I didn't post then it's more likely that it will carry on thatn If I don't try to intervene.

Edited by Balmung

I dont mind speaking english only. But I mind if you mind, when I am telling a good man about admins here.

You can do that in English.

I saw ppl talking french (Nugget, pointpoint) here many times :S (in topics also).

But anyway.

I'm always on Nuggets ass about him speaking French on the forums.

You can do that in English.

But anyway.

I'm always on Nuggets ass about him speaking French on the forums.

! D:

*Shoutbox mister!

The moste of the russian players use the mic function to spam shit!!! Spam u know?) Use mumble, ventrillo or if u are foolish u use skype! Stop flaming admins u idiot!

Stop talkin russian shit on an international server! TF2 = team fortess 2 u know? TEAM = so talk english!

add: only idiots calls holland people rasists! u dumb!

Edited by phveritas

lock this topic? i think this disgussion is over.

my thoughts. SPEAK ENGLISH!! IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD SPEAKING IT, THEN WRITE! ok sory my big text, its just that many gots so little nuts in their head and dont get it.

and if you got muted... whats so big problem? rejoin -> kicked or banned for sometime = now you go a problem

It's funny. Someone bumps this topic with a post that you can call ontopic in a way. And then 5 (five) posts all about the fact that we should let the topic die, not counting all those other posts in this topic that basically all said "Okay, after this post, stop posting!"

Backseat moderators all over the place!