Mr. Green Gaming

Nobana admin power abuse

Nobana abuses his power. Heres a list of what he did:

Noclip

Slaying

Slapping

Map Change (He didn't ask the players)

Beacons

Banning (If I'm right he banned someone because he so called pressed 1 button for no reason at deathrun)

Sadly enough 1 screenshot failed so I only got screenshots of slapping, map change and Noclip.

post-1817-127332004699_thumb.jpg

post-1817-127332005337_thumb.jpg

post-1817-127332005951_thumb.jpg

That is all.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, slapped Hundred2 many times, even though nothing happened from it.

Yes, slayed on deathrun when didnt go through the traps(were the last CT).

Banned? No.

Map change without asking? No, made a vote, and the result was 70-80% of 12-16 votes. Changed Deathrun map to another deathrun map.

Beacons, yes when 2 guys left in deathrun.

Noclipped? Yes, on piratewars when last T was in the boat. Me and Hundred flied to the mast(?) of the ship. No, we didnt noclip to do any harm(or how you say it), only when last one was in boat or something, didnt fly to him, only to the ships masts.

Hundred2 had nothing to do with this.

E:

Can I ask, is this just one time?

Yea, yesturday, approximately between 5pm and 6pm.

Edited by Nobana

And how about today Nobana, on de_westwood?

LoL.

You asked me to type sv_airaccelerate 9999 or something with the bhop.

I said no, not my server.

You kept saying to change it and calling me and "fag admin" = I muted you.

Edited by Nobana

LoL.

Uhm, that wasn't even really me, that was that sheep person or w/e he was called. Don't talk bullshit about me if you don't even know who I am in-game.

Noclipped? Yes, on piratewars when last T was in the boat. Me and Hundred flied to the mast(?) of the ship. No, we didnt noclip to do any harm(or how you say it), only when last one was in boat or something, didnt fly to him, only to the ships masts.

How about the noclipping in the first screenshot?

Also, I went through some bans Nobana made, and none of them had a strange reason. Well except for "Jerking off and wouldnt stop" :V

That, I dont know about. Judging by the screenshot, I turned it off when that was taken.

And from screenshot, you cant see how long it was on, which wasnt even nearly from the beginning of the ramp. This you have to ask Hundred, (hopefully)he remembers better than me.

Edited by Nobana

Also, I went through some bans Nobana made, and none of them had a strange reason.

i dont really care about that banning thing... the problem is nobana is abusing admin powers ( noclip, slapping people)

so for all admins of mr.green : if i am using noclip but i am not admin... it whas a cheat and i will get banned. but if an admin uses noclip he doesn't get fucking banned of the server!!

am i right? he is still abusing it and for me it's just cheating if you abuse it..

nobana@ you ruined it for your self man!

Edited by Firehawk

Yes, slapped Hundred2 many times, even though nothing happened from it.

Yes, slayed on deathrun when didnt go through the traps(were the last CT).

Banned? No.

Map change without asking? No, made a vote, and the result was 70-80% of 12-16 votes. Changed Deathrun map to another deathrun map.

Beacons, yes when 2 guys left in deathrun.

Hundred2 had nothing to do with this.

E:

Can I ask, is this just one time?

Yea, yesturday, approximately between 5pm and 6pm.

Uhm, no. When I joined game today it was at De_Westwood. I don't think that map is usually there and he beaconed

Nobana, if you can look at the first screenshot you can clearly see the map Smash_Cannonz, I remember Hundred was last survivor and his stone was falling so you put Noclip on him so he could fly to a safe stone and thanks to that he made it, I'm not sure if he made it but yes that does harm.

Oh and thanks, you just made me remind you drugged 3-4 people and I was one of them.

Hundred DID had something to do with it "Nobana!! He's pressing random buttons!!! Ban him!!"

And also check the second screenshot, it says also an other name with slapping. YES, it did harm you killed them both.

And at the CT Deathrun, you should've told them to go first before slaying them, that's called giving warnings.

Ah, and at the map change, you did not ask any mapchange before you changed it to Fy_Simpsons, you did ask that however later at Buses_From_Hell.

That is all for now again.

LoL.

Uhm, that wasn't even really me, that was that sheep person or w/e he was called. Don't talk bullshit about me if you don't even know who I am in-game.

I agree with Paul, it was some guy called Sheep who asked for that and later kept spamming if he could get banned.

1. Uhm, no. When I joined game today it was at De_Westwood. I don't think that map is usually there and he beaconed

2. Oh and thanks, you just made me remind you drugged 3-4 people and I was one of them.

3. Hundred DID had something to do with it "Nobana!! He's pressing random buttons!!! Ban him!!"

4. And also check the second screenshot, it says also an other name with slapping. YES, it did harm you killed them both.

5. And at the CT Deathrun, you should've told them to go first before slaying them, that's called giving warnings.

6. Ah, and at the map change, you did not ask any mapchange before you changed it to Fy_Simpsons, you did ask that however later at Buses_From_Hell.

1. I beacon myself and the other guy, we were the last ones, and I just couldnt find him, so I beaconed both.

2. I only drugged myself and Hundred2.

3. Yes, but I didnt ban/kick/slay the guy who was spamming traps.

4. Yes and no. I slapped the other guy accidentally when the list kept changing. And no, I didnt cause them to die, because they were falling and the ramp part wasnt even there.

5. They could also gone through the traps without waiting 3 minutes.

6. No, I did a vote on simpsons, buses_from_hell came by RTV.

nobana the problem is... you are abusing admin powers and you did it in css event to (almost everyone whas still alive :blink: )

o and i dont beacon people if i cant find him. !!patience!!

I am not abusing powers, I abused powers once.

How could I abused my powers in the event, when I didnt have powers in it, only TopCrew had. Ask Ywa about that.

Still Nobana, always when you are on the server the fun is totally gone and people are whining at you, whilst nothing is really happening when Ywa is on the server, though. Think about it.

Always? I visit fun server 2-3 times a week? Im almost always quiet in there, people have never whined at me, if you dont count yesturday.

Im sorry if Im rude, but stop making things up and stick to the facts.

Edited by Nobana

Hate to topic hijack, but so he abused his power once? Slap on the wrist if he does it constantly THEN something should be done.

umm he did it in the the css event and still now he is doing it...

well you were using noclip

HAVE A NICE DAY NOBANA!

Edited by Firehawk

Still Nobana, always when you are on the server the fun is totally gone and people are whining at you, whilst nothing is really happening when Ywa is on the server, though. Think about it.

Always? I visit fun server 2-3 times a week? Im almost always quiet in there, people have never whined at me, if you dont count yesturday.

Learn to read, 'always when you are on the server'.

Hate to topic hijack, but so he abused his power once? Slap on the wrist if he does it constantly THEN something should be done.

umm he did it in the the css event and still now he is doing it...

well you were using noclip

HAVE A NICE DAY NOBANA!

I repeat, stop making things up and stick to the facts. I-did-not-have-powers-in-CSS-event.

And if you werent there yesturday, dont post here, the reason is: You dont know the facts.

E:

Learn to read, 'always when you are on the server'.

"Learn to read":, stop making things up and stick to the facts. You are just trying to make this bigger.

Edited by Nobana

This post has been edited by Nobana: Today, 13:49

Ok man, stick to the facts? Then why don't you start. Like really do you lack brains or something or are you simply retarded, stop friggin avoid the truth.