Nobana admin power abuse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to topic hijack, but so he abused his power once? Slap on the wrist if he does it constantly THEN something should be done.

I agree. This is a one off of many and he is usually a good admin.

Usually, when you're there, do you honestly think he is going to abuse while an other admin is there? Besides he also tried to show off to his friend (Hundred).

Oh and he abused it today with the beacon and by the way, it is not that "Once" is the problem, it is the problem that he DID abuse and ruins the game for everyone in the server.

Always? I visit fun server 2-3 times a week? Im almost always quiet in there, people have never whined at me, if you dont count yesturday.

Im sorry if Im rude, but stop making things up and stick to the facts.

This post has been edited by Nobana: Today, 13:49

Ok man, stick to the facts? Then why don't you start. Like really do you lack brains or something or are you simply retarded, stop friggin avoid the truth.

Well, can you tell me what the truth is then? Because we seem to have different perspective.

Hate to topic hijack, but so he abused his power once? Slap on the wrist if he does it constantly THEN something should be done.

Usually, when you're there, do you honestly think he is going to abuse while an other admin is there? Besides he also tried to show off to his friend (Hundred).

Oh and he abused it today with the beacon and by the way, it is not that "Once" is the problem, it is the problem that he DID abuse and ruins the game for everyone in the server.

Neither Balmung or I are admins. So what are you on about?

Look I've abused before, I think that every single admin has, you cannot expect us admins to be robots EVERY MINUTE WE ARE IN THE SERVER, even we have to have fun at times.

Can't you understand this you great big troll.

Peace,

ERROR

xx

Look I've abused before, I think that every single admin has, you cannot expect us admins to be robots EVERY MINUTE WE ARE IN THE SERVER, even we have to have fun at times.

Can't you understand this you great big troll.

Peace,

ERROR

xx

+136 points

Beacon = abuse? When I used it to myself, as I explained earlier.

When there is one guy camping in some corner, and I couldnt find him. First, I beaconed myself, and them him. So he had the same chance to win as I did.

If you see that abusing, I dont know what isnt.

1. Uhm, no. When I joined game today it was at De_Westwood. I don't think that map is usually there and he beaconed

2. Oh and thanks, you just made me remind you drugged 3-4 people and I was one of them.

3. Hundred DID had something to do with it "Nobana!! He's pressing random buttons!!! Ban him!!"

4. And also check the second screenshot, it says also an other name with slapping. YES, it did harm you killed them both.

5. And at the CT Deathrun, you should've told them to go first before slaying them, that's called giving warnings.

6. Ah, and at the map change, you did not ask any mapchange before you changed it to Fy_Simpsons, you did ask that however later at Buses_From_Hell.

1. I beacon myself and the other guy, we were the last ones, and I just couldnt find him, so I beaconed both.

2. I only drugged myself and Hundred2.

3. Yes, but I didnt ban/kick/slay the guy who was spamming traps.

4. Yes and no. I slapped the other guy accidentally when the list kept changing. And no, I didnt cause them to die, because they were falling and the ramp part wasnt even there.

5. They could also gone through the traps without waiting 3 minutes.

6. No, I did a vote on simpsons, buses_from_hell came by RTV.

1. I was the other guy you beaconed, that was not the problem. You can't just beacon people, besides you were at the advantage of being on the roof, were you afraid to lose?

2. Oh man oh man, you seem to be a little blind. It clearly says 3-4 people AND it clearly says i was one of the drugged persons. You did not drug Hundred and you did not drug yourself. When those guys got on top with luck you were saying "Thanks to me you made it :D"

3. Haha, yes you did. You either slayed or banned him because Hundred told you he pressed the button for no reason. (About the guy that said there was no weird ban reason, I don't think he would go ban someone with the reason; "Hundred told me to ban him cause he was pressing the button"

4. Yes you did cause them to die. Shoo shoo, stop lieing already.

5. 3 Minutes hm? So you followed the last CT survivors all through the round, even at the start when everyone was alive? Think of something better when you try to bullshit your way out next time.

6. You did not do a vote on Simpsons, check the 3rd screenshot and see what Storm said. And only a few people had done rtv.

7. I've now had enough of this so I ain't responding anymore.

8. Oh and one last thing - Hundred2 Icon : Nobana were caught (Today, 13:11)

I think that there is enough proof already to start with.

Beacon = abuse? When I used it to myself, as I explained earlier.

When there is one guy camping in some corner, and I couldnt find him. First, I beaconed myself, and them him. So he had the same chance to win as I did.

If you see that abusing, I dont know what isnt.

Okok, this will be the last. I'm sorry to dissapoint you, I was the last guy and I was not camping in a corner, I was looking all over the map, besides how can you know I was camping in a corner, you're making things up now or you're a wallhacker, else beacon was not necessary.

Edited by ProxyOfDeath

Or maybe he put a beacon on you and you just so happened to be in a corner?!?!? :o

But that couldn't POSSIBLY be it could it? He just HAS to be hacking.

Sigh, stop saying stuff if you were not there, I said i was walking around the map, why would I be in a corner, I was actually about to jump through a window when I got killed.

Edited by ProxyOfDeath

i can make mistakes too <_< about that event.. but the pics are proof and i seen it before....

Firehawk, just because you want CSS admin -.-

dont care about that anymor, it isn't special.

but i said sorry about that event thing, so end it.

Edited by Firehawk

i can make mistakes too <_< about that event.. but the pics are proof and i seen it before....

:o! How dare you come up with something so random! :P

dont care about that anymore

But you did, which sort of makes me think that you were just out to get Nobana for his position.

:o! How dare you come up with something so random! :P

dont care about that anymore

But you did, which sort of makes me think that you were just out to get Nobana for his position.

there aren't much admins for css so i would like to be admin of the server. i would never take his position why i should do that then there will be still 1 admin... no, nobana must stay!

2. Oh man oh man, you seem to be a little blind. It clearly says 3-4 people AND it clearly says i was one of the drugged persons. You did not drug Hundred and you did not drug yourself. When those guys got on top with luck you were saying "Thanks to me you made it :D"

3. Haha, yes you did. You either slayed or banned him because Hundred told you he pressed the button for no reason. (About the guy that said there was no weird ban reason, I don't think he would go ban someone with the reason; "Hundred told me to ban him cause he was pressing the button"

First of all, that you say something, is not proof, and me saying something, it aint proof either.

2. You seem to be pretty blind too, because I clearly said: I beaconed me and Hundred2. Something in this sentence what you cant understand?

3. No, I didnt, no matter how many times you say that, it still wont be the truth. Yes, Hundred said that he was spamming traps, but did I do anything to him? No- I didnt.

Then, we come in to this: "Hundred told me to ban him cause he was pressing the button". Yes, he told me to ban him, but did I ban him? No I didnt. As you can clearly see from the ban page, there was no bans made yesturday from the Fun server.

4. No, I did not. Will you stop making up lies, lies and more lies? If you are trying to do this serious, you should:

A ) Stop making up lies

B ) Stop cursing and saying that im talking BS.

7. Well, you want to set things clear, you aint done.

there aren't much admins for css so i would like to be admin of the server. i would never take his position why i should do that then there will be still 1 admin...

Well if you think that way, why did you lie in the first place?

And when everyone confirmed that only TC had powers, you still kept saying me a liar.

Edited by Nobana

That's one photographic memory you got there, sir!

I'm glad you recall all the things that happened from yesterday in detail.

Also, I thought you were posting your last post, 1 post ago?

I'm sorry sir, you need some brains! That beacon part was today, sorry sir!

First of all, that you say something, is not proof, and me saying something, it aint proof either.

2. You seem to be pretty blind too, because I clearly said: I beaconed me and Hundred2. Something in this sentence what you cant understand?

3. No, I didnt, no matter how many times you say that, it still wont be the truth. Yes, Hundred said that he was spamming traps, but did I do anything to him? No- I didnt.

Then, we come in to this: "Hundred told me to ban him cause he was pressing the button". Yes, he told me to ban him, but did I ban him? No I didnt. As you can clearly see from the ban page, there was no bans made yesturday from the Fun server.

4. No, I did not. Will you stop making up lies, lies and more lies? If you are trying to do this serious, you should:

A ) Stop making up lies

B ) Stop cursing and saying that im talking BS.

7. Well, you want to set things clear, you aint done.

there aren't much admins for css so i would like to be admin of the server. i would never take his position why i should do that then there will be still 1 admin...

Well if you think that way, why did you lie in the first place?

And when everyone confirmed that only TC had powers, you still kept saying me a liar.

First of all 4, I will keep saying you're talking bullshit, cause you are but don't worry, next time you're abusing your powers I'll be there taking A LOT of screenshots.

Oho, and you're the liar, to bad I'm the only one here from yesterday.

2. Oh so you think because you're an admin your text is more trustable then mine? Then why would I go report you in the first place!? Get some brains for fuck sake. Everyone got friggin beaconed, that happened at the Buses_From_Hell. And if you're going to say that's a lie, you can go die.

Okok, enough here, this brainless guy is annoying me big time, oh and the normal people here who are responding, stop being such damn asslickers to an admin.

Bai bai.

Lol aboose

I only "abuse" (have fun) when nobody is around or I'm with other admins like Axon or Error. And then it's usually just drugging eachother.

I think abuse is something like no-clipping for advantage, or slaying random people.

Edited by Botervloot

First of all 4, I will keep saying you're talking bullshit, cause you are but don't worry, next time you're abusing your powers I'll be there taking A LOT of screenshots.

Oho, and you're the liar, to bad I'm the only one here from yesterday.

2. Oh so you think because you're an admin your text is more trustable then mine? Then why would I go report you in the first place!? Get some brains for fuck sake. Everyone got friggin beaconed, that happened at the Buses_From_Hell. And if you're going to say that's a lie, you can go die.

Okok, enough here, this brainless guy is annoying me big time, oh and the normal people here who are responding, stop being such damn asslickers to an admin.

Bai bai.

You can keep saying that Im talking BS, even when Im not. Yea, too bad youre the only one, so you can make all the crap up you like, and no one else than me is here to prove otherwise.

Beaconing = abuse? Yea, I beaconed in buses_from_hell? But may I ask, so what? The whole map is an open area, so beaconing wont do anything. You can try to make everything bigger than it is, but I really recommend you speak the truth.

Edited by Nobana

I consider abusing doing stuff only for your own advantage.

for example, if there's a guy you need to kill, beacon him. If he is too good for you and you know it, you slay him. noclipping to people and kill them etc.

Oops sorry for bumping this again xD

Edited by Sacrifical