Mr. Green Gaming

Nobana admin power abuse

I consider abusing doing everything you're not supposed to do. Which is usually keeping the idiots away from the server. And not beaconing players..

Then why are all the "abusing" commands in there

Because they're in on default. And it's difficult to keep them disabled (they'll get restored with every Sourcemod update).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what i saw was.

1. Nobana nocliping in piratewars when g*y T just runed away with boat

2. beaconed last player

3. using noclip to him and Hundred2 to go top of the boat, where you cant go

4. slapping real faggots

5. muting spammers

2. Oh man oh man, you seem to be a little blind. It clearly says 3-4 people AND it clearly says i was one of the drugged persons. You did not drug Hundred and you did not drug yourself. When those guys got on top with luck you were saying "Thanks to me you made it :D"

3. Haha, yes you did. You either slayed or banned him because Hundred told you he pressed the button for no reason. (About the guy that said there was no weird ban reason, I don't think he would go ban someone with the reason; "Hundred told me to ban him cause he was pressing the button"

4. Yes you did cause them to die. Shoo shoo, stop lieing already.

7. I've now had enough of this so I ain't responding anymore.

I think that there is enough proof already to start with.

First of all, that you say something, is not proof, and me saying something, it aint proof either.

2. You seem to be pretty blind too, because I clearly said: I beaconed me and Hundred2. Something in this sentence what you cant understand?

3. No, I didnt, no matter how many times you say that, it still wont be the truth. Yes, Hundred said that he was spamming traps, but did I do anything to him? No- I didnt.

Then, we come in to this: "Hundred told me to ban him cause he was pressing the button". Yes, he told me to ban him, but did I ban him? No I didnt. As you can clearly see from the ban page, there was no bans made yesturday from the Fun server.

4. No, I did not. Will you stop making up lies, lies and more lies? If you are trying to do this serious, you should:

A ) Stop making up lies

B ) Stop cursing and saying that im talking BS.

7. Well, you want to set things clear, you aint done.

there aren't much admins for css so i would like to be admin of the server. i would never take his position why i should do that then there will be still 1 admin...

Well if you think that way, why did you lie in the first place?

And when everyone confirmed that only TC had powers, you still kept saying me a liar.

First of all 4, I will keep saying you're talking bullshit, cause you are but don't worry, next time you're abusing your powers I'll be there taking A LOT of screenshots.

Oho, and you're the liar, to bad I'm the only one here from yesterday.

2. Oh so you think because you're an admin your text is more trustable then mine? Then why would I go report you in the first place!? Get some brains for fuck sake. Everyone got friggin beaconed, that happened at the Buses_From_Hell. And if you're going to say that's a lie, you can go die.

Okok, enough here, this brainless guy is annoying me big time, oh and the normal people here who are responding, stop being such damn asslickers to an admin.

Bai bai.

i think you are overshoting all the stuff. he wasnt beaconing everyone or nocliping all the time.

Hate to topic hijack, but so he abused his power once? Slap on the wrist if he does it constantly THEN something should be done.

I agree. This is a one off of many and he is usually a good admin.

Usually, when you're there, do you honestly think he is going to abuse while an other admin is there? Besides he also tried to show off to his friend (Hundred).

Oh and he abused it today with the beacon and by the way, it is not that "Once" is the problem, it is the problem that he DID abuse and ruins the game for everyone in the server.

Look I've abused before, I think that every single admin has, you cannot expect us admins to be robots EVERY MINUTE WE ARE IN THE SERVER, even we have to have fun at times.

Can't you understand this you great big troll.

Peace,

ERROR

xx

I totally agree with this, people is thinking we are at their service, what the hell.

We do when you need help but we are not your slaves, understood?!

God knows how much ravebreaks I could have done in ZS since I'm admin, I know some people don't like it but before doing it I always ask them and if I get more Yes than No I do.

I'm sure Nobana did what has been said only one time (maybe a bit more, I don't know), it's not a constant abuse, so why the hell are you whining about "a bit of fun" ? And if he slapped Hundy a lot of times that's for sure for the trip, the fun, it's not to punish him of anything.

I don't think Nobana abuses everytime he comes, I never played with him but I think he is a good guy.

As long as he mainly does his job.

Edited by Chikennugget1