Mr. Green Gaming

Gmod ZS Mr.Green Pufulet Episodes

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Sony Vegas is the only editing program I know that can set HD settings for Youtube.

lol, windowns movie maker can do that xD

Yeah, but Movie Maker is really basic and isnt included in Windows 7.

EDIT: Yes there is a movie maker included in 7, but you can only burn onto DVD's.

Edited by ERROR 401

Well, Sony Vegas is the only editing program I know that can set HD settings for Youtube.

lol, windowns movie maker can do that xD

Yeah, but Movie Maker is really basic and isnt included in Windows 7.

EDIT: Yes there is a movie maker included in 7, but you can only burn onto DVD's.

Get Vista :P Windows Movie Maker is good enough tbh. Especially for this kind of thing where it's just a load of clips put together with no audio syncing or flashy transitions.

Get Vista

DEMON. BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR HERESY.

There is nothing (NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) wrong with vista... Windows 7 is much better.

Sony vegas as far more better if you use other Abode products, like After Effects. con is its kinda confusing at start imo.

Vista is ok with SP2. but It's stilla RAM Guzzler, so XP or 7 are your best bets.

When it comes to compressing videos simply you may aswell stick with moviemaker, like Notte said it can do HD. I;ve never worked out how to make it widescreen though

Otherwise get Serif~

Vista is horrible, it's filled with bugs and errors, I have Windows 7 and tbh I prematurely ejaculate to it.

Anyways, back on topic: Pufulet, when are you releasing a new vid?

you guys having ur own conversation on 'my' topic, ur supposed to say its awsome and subscribe and shit because i am a Bitch..

well i just moved house and managed to connect to a temp internet atm cause Virgin Media is a bitch and will connect to it next monday. so i will start getting footage then for episode 11.

'MiF' - I will stick to my intro with the zombine and rocket launcher since I grown attached to it x

u guys shoud should shawld subscribe asap because i asked to very nicely and politely mkay?

oh and im sure a few of u seen the shitty shitty trailer for Gmod Pufulet's Sandbox.. i will halt it for now because Gmod Mr.Green ZS episodes need to continue :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...