Mr. Green Gaming

This Summer I Am....

This is my attempt at making this forum slightly more sociable and a more inviting atmosphere to newer or new members and to make topics that arent about any of the games or gameservers being dodgy, so!

Just finish off the sentence "This summer I am..."

It's as simple as that, if you want to be a queef and put barely anything then thats your fault for not making conversation with everyone else who took part. (Oh, I'm so lovely at times aren't I? :P)

So, here goes,

This summer I am...

• Hopefully going to pass my driving test, heres hoping that because I've done it once already I wont be a bag of nerves.
  • Probably going to be at quite a few BBQ's, here's hoping one of my friends decides while drunk to go all lesbian :pipe:
  • Will probably spend a great deal of the summer getting the IT company im a partner in and my division of it (High Performance Computing e.g. Custom PC's really) working and hopefully getting at least one sale over the summer. ;D
  • Going on an AWESOME(<-- The bold & caps were essential) holiday to the US in the first 16 days of August, seriously cannot wait, going to end up spending soooo much on shit there though D: (VIVAAAAAAAAAAA, LAS VEGAS!!!)
  • And hopefully even before summer, to ask this girl out, although she's a bit poop at texting back :/
  • Hopefully lose some weight. Im fat >:

So. What are you doing!

Edited by ERROR 401
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This summer I am.

This summer I am...

Going on an AWESOME(<-- The bold & caps were essential) holiday to the US in the first 16 days of August, seriously cannot wait, going to end up spending soooo much on shit there though D: (VIVAAAAAAAAAAA, LAS VEGAS!!!)

WHAT A FRIKKIN COINKIDINK.

Hopefully going on holiday with a friend a week after my family holiday.

Actually go outside.

This summer I am...

2 Options :

- I fail at math :

- I'll have to learn all the school year again and if i fail at the exam , i must repeat the hole school year.

- I don't fail at math:

- Going to Italy for 3 month's

- Beach

- Club's

- Have fun with the car

- No computer at all

- Drink

- Sex

- Maybe i go to The Wailers concert

Edited by NPhect

This summer I am...

• Hopefully spending a nice little vacation in some European country, maybe France, with the family

Don't forget your anti-french glasses so your eyes won't burn ;P

haha, It will hurt my ears the most when you guys speak, but don't worry I always bring these handy litle guys:

2uyqed2.jpg

haha, It will hurt my ears the most when you guys speak, but don't worry I always bring these handy litle guys:

2uyqed2.jpg

Hmm, I think I need some of those when us go to the US to stop getting those people who ask you for money for a charity which seems really dodgy.

This summer I am...

-Gonna Propably win the tournament with football team.

-Gonna play A LOT of IW.

-Gonna go out every week with friends and girls.

-Gonna play a lot of ps3.

-Gonna sleep a lot.

-Gonna STOP STUDYING <3

-Gonna propably have a big trip (I don't know where D:)

Edited by Messy

*Bullshit protector*

Hmm, I think I need some of those when us go to the US to stop getting those people who ask you for money for a charity which seems really dodgy.

They are kinda rare, you really gotta watch out for those "END IS NEAR" and "JESUS IS COMING - ARE YOU READY" guys.