Mr. Green Gaming

Today 6 Years Ago.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salut tout le monde sa va? Tranquille, je joue à ut2004, c trop bien ce jeu.Ya plein d'armes on peut tt defoncer!!!

J'ai joué a age of mitology aussi, trop bien!

Une fan fic?Ouais, j'en ai fait une mais c'est torp long a la fin :(

Elle est énorme ma vidéo LOL^^

(No rage, I wasn't in any english-speaking community at this time, so I can't really help with english things.And this french was often with mistakes due to fast-typing or simple mistakes, and LOL^^s. )

Today 6 years ago: I was in the ABET clan ladders and losing in the final of my clan 3v3 match. Which fucking sucked. I blame .frag for being a total noob and playing shit that day.

I miss playing Enemy Territory, I may re-DL it. ET:QW sucked major ass and I snapped the disc in half after like 2 days of playing it.

Hi, ;)!

In this topic its 6 year's ago! Thus 2day its 27 may 2004, and you must act like how you was 6 years ago!

4 X-Ample I was worse @ English and had an annoying-overhappy vibe 2 mah posts.

Hey, haves somebody of you cheats for MK:DD? And knows everyone of you when GTA: SA released shall become? Thankxxx. q=þ

How do you do a avatar?

-----------------------------------

GameFAQs.com -- it'z mah home.

[[if you are wondering, the last thing is a fail attempt to make a signature by adding lines to your post]]

Fixed :)

I played Runescape that time.

I made this video about 4 years ago :P

Edited by Lukkie

Hi, ;)!

In this topic its 6 year's ago! Thus 2day its 27 may 2004, and you must act like how you was 6 years ago!

Hey, haves somebody of you cheats for MK:DD? And knows everyone of you when GTA: SA released shall become? Thankxxx. q=þ

How do you do a avatar?

[[if you are wondering, the last thing is a fail attempt to make a signature by adding lines to your post]]

OMG, it is not important to say to others that they have made a mistake in their posts, because on the internet makes everyone sometimes mistakes. & by da way correcting is the job of Mr. Dot, ya? Mr. Dot exists not yet, still. I mean of course that if you to everyone say that they make type-faults than you are will even busy.

By the way, today on my school got I a invitation to a birthday, and there stood up "=D", and I asked my friend and he said "he most likely tryed to do a smiley", but I don't understand that is it a smiley.

Hi, ;)!

How do you do a avatar?

OMG, it is not important to say to others that they have made a mistake in their posts, because on the internet makes everyone sometimes mistakes. & by da way correcting is the job of Mr. Dot, ya? Mr. Dot exists not yet, still. I mean of course that if you to everyone say that they make type-faults than you are will even busy.

By the way, today on my school I got an invitation to a birthday, and there stood up "=D", and I asked my friend and he said "he most likely tried to do a smiley", but I don't understand that it is a smiley.

Fixed.

JK :)