Mr. Green Gaming

Pufulet's Hermie The Headcrab

Don't make milestones so fast, I advice you to start first with a "100th subscriber milestone", because if you start having a lot of subscribers it would be kinda hard to post a video every 25 subscribers :V (look at Dasboschitt, he made his milestones @100 000 subscribers ;) )

I'll watch your video later on (ipod..)

Edited by Chikennugget1

Don't make milestones so fast, I advice you to start first with a "100th subscriber milestone", because if you start having a lot of subscribers it would be kinda hard to post a video every 25 subscribers :V (look at Dasboschitt, he made his milestones @100 000 subscribers ;) )

yea but 100 would take a while and i only have 8 so far in 2 weeks.

i plan to do it 10 25 50 100 150 200 350 500

yea but 100 would take a while and i only have 8 so far in 2 weeks.

i plan to do it 10 25 50 100 150 200 350 500

True true.

4 years since I created my account, and I have only ~80 subscribers :V

everything starts slow.. i bet Das Bo Schitt wasnt very popular first month or so

Isnt DasBoSchitt were first 2 years unknows person, like normal youtubers, but then something happened, and i dont think just hes videos did it.

After watching your video, I'd give you some advices, cause this looks basic (don't take it bad).

Well it's a beginning for you probably, but what you must learn is:

1) Go to console and type cl_drawhud 0 (to hide the hud)

2) Don't make pitchy voices like that, if you don't want to use your voice there are some voice synthetisers (like the windows one ;) )

3) Make some "panoramics", don't put a static camera and move your crab as you did, you should change the camera angle sometimes (like, put it closer to the crab so people can see his face from a certain angle, and there you move it slightly as he is speaking).

I'm not saying it's bad, but it looks like a lot of "noobish" videos (those who don't know hiding the hud and keep their physgun_drawbeams 1 :V )

Edited by Chikennugget1