Mr. Green Gaming

About The CP/CTF Server

Atomicus, do you have to pay 400 euros a month just for two servers?

No.

Then shut up Senor Troll.

Face me with clever replies and answers, not with dumb things like this.

I would like you to not hurl abuse at admins in every one of your posts as well.

But seriously, It IS expensive to run these servers, each month they have to pay from their own money because there simply isnt enough donations.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get this part: I hate it when guys like you come here and lecture us on how to run a community that we've already been successfully running for years.

i dont know what is wrong with you guys you are just sitting there. and look how empty the cp\ctf server is.

you guys dont even care about it.

rogue is coming with some plans and you guys dont even try to do it.

rogue cares much more about the servers then you guys do..

nothing to lose

Well maybe we can't just fix all the problems with pure fucking magic.

And maybe we have other stuff to do, because this isn't a paid job you know, rather an expensive hobby.

A new fake clients plugin is on the way (if Ywa doesn't hit a brick wall).

We won't add ingame voting for various reasons, we have admins for that.

We won't add team scramble.

We do listen to you guys and we do discuss all options. But we know when to drop the bad ideas and just keep on going with what we have.

this aren't bad ideas teamscramble is needed in pl because only one clan dominate the whole server even me is in that clan. and i am talking about it because other players dont like it. and i speak for all the players that are not on this forum. i give about the players in the servers. and players ingame like map voting so THEY can choose the maps. didnt knew did was a job for an admin B) give the players ingame more choice. you and me know players love this and keep coming back to your servers

No.

I would like you to not hurl abuse at admins in every one of your posts as well.

But seriously, It IS expensive to run these servers, each month they have to pay from their own money because there simply isnt enough donations.

hey we got a other point not much donations not many new players. what are the problems i think i know it but i already told you that and you don't do anything about it. fine. but i keep reposting for the people ingame. and no its not only for me that i want changes. but other guys dont use this forum. of some special reasons that i can understand perfectly. so i post for all of them

Well then go and tell your clan not to team stack that much. (and tell them to stop being so full of themselves)

Besides, if Clavus and Ywa listen to every random new member who starts making demands.

Mr Green would be dead in 2 minutes.

oh yeah ingame we wait for 10 minutes to go in spec to wait untill we can join the other team. NOT!

and i am not a new guy mister. i have the most playing time in the whole fucking tf2 servers of this community. and tc wants new players they need to listning to players ingame they know what players think about there servers. because they always say that in chatbox.

No.

If you would give some attention to the players, maybe you would receive some donations.

i dont get this part: I hate it when guys like you come here and lecture us on how to run a community that we've already been successfully running for years.

i dont know what is wrong with you guys you are just sitting there. and look how empty the cp\ctf server is.

nothing to lose

And maybe we have other stuff to do, because this isn't a paid job you know, rather an expensive hobby.

We do listen to you guys and we do discuss all options. But we know when to drop the bad ideas and just keep on going with what we have.

well i think you guys ( especially ywa) is online the whole day i mean he is always online in the irc. so you guys do have enough time to do something right!?! :unsure:

Well then go and tell your clan not to team stack that much. (and tell them to stop being so full of themselves)

Besides, if Clavus and Ywa listen to every random new member who starts making demands.

hmmm... what if we didn't have the name [lol] ( clan) in our name, would it still be teamstack? NO because we are just some normal players then. :lol:

but we desided to put the [lol] thing in our name. so we are still normal players then. still teamstack?

nothing to lose

well i think you guys ( especially ywa) is online the whole day i mean he is always online in the irc. so you guys do have enough time to do something right!?! :unsure:

hmmm... what if we didn't have the name [lol] ( clan) in our name, would it still be teamstack? NO because we are just some normal players then. :lol:

but we desided to put the [lol] thing in our name. so we are still normal players then. still teamstack?

then its still the same because we guys now each other so good and they/we like to join together

Mr. Dot is needed on this forum as well. But right now he just likes to give two hints instead of correcting the whole page.

Hello, little friend! I am Mr. Dot. I am based from something from Penny Arcade, furthermore BlueYoshi97 uses me to basically troll and annoy people who have bad grammar. :)

My job is to help people on the internet make posts that are fun to read. Internet is different from real life. On the internet you can type in your own style much easier. Another plus is that on the internet no one cares if you make mistakes, or if you don't use great grammar. But it should not be a bad experience to read the post, because then people don't bother reading it properly! :)

Don't worry, I do not care at all about English. I completely understand that for most people here, English is not the native language and so it doesn't matter at all how fluent they speak it. You see, I make mistakes in English as well! :)

But, little fellas, sometimes it makes me sad to see that posts don't use capitals or dots. You may think that those are not important, but they are! It's a huge difference between reading a post that uses capitals and dots and a post that doesn't use them. :)

My good friend Sir Capital asked me to advice some people on this page to use him more. It is so easy! Usually you only need him for one letter in a line, and that alone makes a post a lot more fun to read. So of course you don't want to spend your time making a perfect post, it doesn't matter if you make a few mistakes, as long as it is still readable. :)

Thank you for listening. I hope you will use capitals and dots. Me and Sir Capital are your best friends! :)

Goodbye! :)

PS: My good friend "Add Reply" feels used too much on this page. Two double posts on one page! Maybe posts got deleted, I do not know, but you can also use Ms. Edit Button, don't forget, little friend! :)

PS: My good friend "Add Reply" feels used too much on this page. Two double posts on one page! Maybe posts got deleted, I do not know, but you can also use Ms. Edit Button, don't forget, little friend! :)

so not to many words any more;-/. i needed to post quick so no freaking dots and capitols.

so not to many words any more;-/. i needed to post quick so no freaking dots and capitols.

Why would you need to post quick. I always take time to think about what I'm posting and if it adds anything to the discussion at all.

As for the topic, if nobody has anything useful to add I suggest you don't reply.

We need to replace bad TF2 servers with good TF2 servers.

So replace them and add in their place:

- Fun servers

- Zombie servers (lol)

- Surf servers

- No-crit/ Tournament server (:V)

- 24/7 2fort

- Second Arena/PL server because the other one is mostly full

Also, CSS + GMOD both have less serious game-types. Why doesn't TF2 have one?

Thirdly, I never take time to think my posts over

Edited by Botervloot

Because CSS default sucks (plus there are already thousands of them) and GMod doesn't have a 'serious' game type besides shitty rp?

Fun servers are for events.

We're not a clan so no tournament servers.

24/7 2fort is a waste of server space and only attracts retards.

- Fun servers

- Zombie servers (lol)

- Surf servers

- 24/7 2fort

I got some views and questions about this Boter~

- Fun servers

Other Than Surf which I've responded too below I can only really think of Prophunt. What do you consider "fun Servers"

- Zombie servers (lol)

I don't quite get what you mean here. Please Explain

- Surf servers

Surf servers arent too popular in TF2, You rearely see full ones

Not really any place for it either. Unless It's in Highlander mode. Then that would be cool

- 24/7 2fort

Agree. 24/7 2Forts are usually always full

No point. I wouldn't say always full Both have their ups and downs in the day, No need for another server of the same thing unless it was Purely Community maps.

Final thoughts: Whos going to pay for the extra servers.

Because CSS default sucks (plus there are already thousands of them) and GMod doesn't have a 'serious' game type besides shitty rp?

Fun servers are for events.

We're not a clan so no tournament servers.

24/7 2fort is a waste of server space and only attracts retards.

2fort is always full.. and it's fun tho, not for a long time but then other people will join :D

- Fun servers

- Zombie servers (lol)

- Surf servers

- 24/7 2fort

I got some views and questions about this Boter~

- Fun servers

Other Than Surf which I've responded too below I can only really think of Prophunt. What do you consider "fun Servers"

- Zombie servers (lol)

There are actually zombie servers. One team plays as zombie, other as human. One team has all the abilities, like being a heavy or medic and such, and (so far) 4 kinds of zombies. Fast, Strong, High Attack, and nearly invisible

- Surf servers

Surf servers arent too popular in TF2, You rearely see full ones

Not really any place for it either. Unless It's in Highlander mode. Then that would be cool

- 24/7 2fort

Agree. 24/7 2Forts are usually always full

No point. I wouldn't say always full Both have their ups and downs in the day, No need for another server of the same thing unless it was Purely Community maps.

Final thoughts: Whos going to pay for the extra servers; The shitty servers will be replaced.

I bet he's meaning Zombie fortress.

It's cool, playing on a server which has human perks and zombie perks.

Zombies; Heavy, scout and spy

Survivors, every else.

I'd like one, they're fun as they have both escape and survival.

This

Not many of them too. But the ones that are there are mostly full.

well... the admins,tc ( others ) dont want the things ( voting, maps , other things ) in the server because they think it wont work ?? !! ?! ?!? !?

come on the cp server is dieing... :mellow:

i think you guys dont have better plans. but if you guys do have plans then they will suck! ;) ( trololol )

just respect the players once and just try the ideas okay !

it can't get any worse :huh:

Edited by Firehawk