Mr. Green Gaming

Another server, like DM and other gamemodes maybe?

Might it be an idea to make another server on Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas, one that has DM/DD maps, maybe more Gamemodes except Race? That would be cool. Then everyone can have their favorite modes at Mr. Green as well. Plus the server already has #1 name and it's only natural to make a #2. Maybe then there could also be the ability to talk between those servers.

Is it humanly possible to make the server and would it be a good plan?

Honestly this thought had also crossed my mind :)

I find it a really good idea. Even if I do love racing, sometimes I feel I need a change. Maybe ram some people in a DM map? Maybe fall off a window in a "fallout" gamemode.

How many times have we been frustrated that we don't like the race map that is currently playing? The ability to switch servers here comes in handy.

Also, the racing server is very crowded, full almost all the time. When you aren't able to get the last 32nd slot, wouldn't it be awesome to have the chance of still playing in a MrG server, be it DM, DD, Stunt or whatever? Let's face it. They can't both be full at the same time, so it must be room for you somewhere (rofl) .

The FPS. We could finally have a better FPS Limit. As I see it, the reason why we have 31 as maxfps in the racing server is to not get an advantage over low-end PC users that also race with us. But in a DM server it could be 40 or so, because the speed wouldn't matter.

There might even be commands like /dm that would send you over to the DM server from the racing one and vice versa, depending on your liking at the moment given

Notice: I clarified the situation with Yoshi, by DM we mean DM maps in the "Race" gamemode. We don't mean Deathmatch as in CJs killing CJs with shotguns :lol:

Edited by BinSlayer

Assuming it'll be 32 (max), yes, it'll take quite a while before everyone is dead in DM. But it really depends on the map.

The maps could be No-Respawn, which yes, will take ages to finish, but they could also be a respawn maps so you won't get bored to wait.

Maps could also be Cops and Robbers?

And maybe more gamemodes? Hay, fallout, Interstate69 ( http://community.mtasa.com/index.html?p=resources&s=details&id=32 ) Players could votemode between any of those? :S A lot of ideas can pop up for us to do if we actually decide to do it.

Edited by BinSlayer

What do you mean by pushing the servers to its limit?

If what you mean is that there are too many servers in the MrG community and that's why the gameplay is affected on the tf2 servers, well the mta server is on Fenrir and all 4 tf2 servers are on Esidor according to the MrG portal :)

Assuming it'll be 32 (max), yes, it'll take quite a while before everyone is dead in DM. But it really depends on the map.

The maps could be No-Respawn, which yes, will take ages to finish, but they could also be a respawn maps so you won't get bored to wait.

Maps could also be Cops and Robbers?

And maybe more gamemodes? Hay, fallout, Interstate69 ( http://community.mtasa.com/index.html?p=resources&s=details&id=32 ) Players could votemode between any of those? :S A lot of ideas can pop up for us to do if we actually decide to do it.

Standard DD/DM is a bit boring to me and as Ywa said there are a lot only DD/DM server. SKC has a polular DD server and i play sometimes and i have to agree with Slayer. "it'll take quite a while before everyone is dead in DM"

@Csena:

Talking strictly about No-Respawn DM maps, this has both advantages and disadvantages..

as we already said, the biggest disadvantage is the fact we gotta wait more..

but check out the bright side.. you don't have to continously play.. you can play the map until you're dead and after that you have a few minutes at your disposal to do anything outside the computer, unlike the Racing server where we all know that if you dont play for like 40 seconds you get kicked. Well, dieing in DM has this advantage of not forcing you to stay at PC every second.

• 3 weeks later...

It's possible. But I don't know if it attracts players. There are a lot of other DM servers already.

There are lots of racing servers too and we're still a stiff competition to them.

thats what i was going to say.lots of race servers not alot of players on them. Mr green allways has pepes