Mr. Green Gaming

Nøtte apply again!

Notte

Gameserver: The Gmod servers

Country of origin: Norway

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/notte

Little something about your self, and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hey, im Nøtte, today im apply again for the Mr.green Gmod servers. This time I dont gonna write a lot of my self, most of you know me and if you dont I put a link to my last app on the bottom.

The main reson I made a new admin app is because I think IW need some more more admins. Only 2 of 9 admins play IW weekly, and I dont think thats enough for a server like IW. Some of you may say that I just can call on a admin if we need one. Well... We dont have a lot of hackers in IW, its not many who cheat, but we have a lot of kids who cant respect other players. What I mean is; mic spamming is a growing problem, and the same is "Game destroying spawn camp". The server works well whe its a admin online but as soon sacri or Toaster leave they start to put 3-5 turrets in spawn, killing the 2 poor zombies before they can take one step. Thats a problem . The last weeks have i seen players who say they love the gamemode, but leave cuz they dont like how they get treated. ( aka mic spamming and spawn camping) And i dont think this is a good reson to call for an admin from ZS. The spawn campers is usally gone by then.

Some improvements from my last app:

My english is a lot better. I may have a little bad grammar but people understand me 99% of the times.

I now play IW (350 hours) and ZS (50-70 hours)

Im even more active here and on the IRC

And im now master of IW ( yey for me)

Here is the link from my last app:

http://forums.left4g...160-nottes-app/

Thanks for the support last time ;P I hope you sill like me.

Edited by Notte

Good luck.

I'm not sure if the whole extra Admin thing will work against bastards like: Greydust, Drako...

Because if you kick them the server will run empty and that also sucks :(

Anyway, I'm very against spawn killing and I hope you can help it a little bit, but I remain skeptic.

Again good luck friend!

The behave good if Toaster or Sacri is online. And if its a admin ingame more ofen, they are nicer :D

Good luck.

I'm not sure if the whole extra Admin thing will work against bastards like: Greydust, Drako...

Because if you kick them the server will run empty and that also sucks :(

Anyway, I'm very against spawn killing and I hope you can help it a little bit, but I remain skeptic.

Again good luck friend!

The behave good if Toaster or Sacri is online. And if its a admin ingame more ofen, they are nicer :D

I hope ;)

Edited by stalker-dude(nl)

You need more than activity to be an admin. :S I play atleast 1 hour a day on zs, but that doesnt make me an admin.

Still good luck :D

And what about if someone just plays IW more than 5 hours a day?

Doesn't that extra counts?

I'm not saying that notte is active more than 5 hours, but just an example.