Mr. Green Gaming

Nøtte apply again!

Notte

not really, because i already talked to ywa about that when i was declined my second app and he is the one that decides. If time spent on server would be the most important quality to have than it would be his strong quality. Being on the server doesnt make you necesarrily a good admin.

not really, because i already talked to ywa about that when i was declined my second app and he is the one that decides. If time spent on server would be the most important quality to have than it would be his strong quality. Being on the server doesnt make you necesarrily a good admin.

Agreed. You must have a nice behaviour too, also be mature, and have some experience on the server.

Time on server has nothing to do with admin material.

You could of played for 200 days and still not receive admin.

You have to help players, be mature and contribute. There are other factors, It's just early hours in the morning and I'd rather sleep.

Time on server has nothing to do with admin material.

You could of played for 200 days and still not receive admin.

You have to help players, be mature and contribute. There are other factors, It's just early hours in the morning and I'd rather sleep.

I think what he ment was that Nøtte is ingame a lot, helping people all the time. Not that he has played for a long time.

I'm scared :S A lot of awesome ppl have applied! :U

I wanna see who will be selected by top crew.

Too much competition :o 5 People.

*drumroll*

FIVE APPLICANTS

FIVE PLAYERS

FIVE ADMIN WANNABE'S

WHO WILL WIN? Find out tonight on ADMIN APPS.

Anyways, I think Notte will definitely 100% be accepted, maybe his English isn't so good, but he is. :D

Edited by Silver Dot

Notte is just a nice dude loved by everyone and such, Good Luck!

I'm scared :S A lot of awesome ppl have applied! :U

I wanna see who will be selected by top crew.

Too much competition :o 5 People.

time for me to app again isn't it ?!

I agree with Notte really much.

But i would like to edit 1 thing. Even admin warnings about not spwancamping didnt work. Only with hard push, I remember how Toaster tryed to put those fags (xD) away.

There are too much experimentals now a days. (I remember how I destroyed 3 turrets, but some fag killed experi which's turret was almost destroyed by me D:<)

If notte was there he would help really much Imo.

Edited by Mr.Darkness
  • 2 weeks later...