Mr. Green Gaming

IW Request Unban. ^^

GreyDust

Well hello u IW lovers,

First of all I want to say sorry for beein a dick to some of you. (Clients and admins)

The fact I'm an asshole sometimes is a thing I can't denie.

So I want to say sorry too sacrifacial baby for annoying him and for the fact I tried to knife the behemoth to gain the crazy bastard achievement.

''farming Achievements, Farming green coins, ignoring admins, insulting admins and other players on the server, trolling and map exploiting.''

Second of all I wish to say something about the ban reason that was said.

- Farming Achievments = I've asked Darko that I could kill him once.

- Farming Green Coins = It would be handy if this reason would be reinforct with some facts. (like how and time when)

- Ignoring Admins = Did it.

- Insulting = Did it.

- Trolling = Did it.

- Map exploiting = Okay I used a little glitch @ dessert fort but I wasnt the only one. And I showed clients how to counter this glitch.

I have been an admin in a big clan over 60+ members and even more clients.

So I know how freakin annoying clients can be.

If I was an admin I would do the same but I'm not an admin I'm a client.

That changes the situation I'm in.

So I would really be happy if u would unban me for these problems I caused.

But if I would ever be accused by an admin about the rules and it's true u can ban me permantly and u will never see my ass again.

I love the IW gamemode, Clavus did a good job @ making it.

For my it would be a misfortune to miss out @ it.

As last I would present to u all a little recorded game a friend of mine made.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttPsP54wNVw&feature=player_embedded

There u can see how I attract clients to stay longer not beein an asshole or sumthing.

Guys think about it.

The fact I got more people that hate me on this forum is known to me. ^^

If this ban is continued u would never see me again anyways. xD

But admins please think about it.

Every1 deserves a second chances, third or fourth chance don't they?

U guys got my word about not beein an asshole anymore. (without a reason that is.)

Greets GreyDust. ;)

Edited by GreyDust

You just admitted to breaking nearly every rule on the server. We've given you previous bans if I'm correct.

That "little glitch" on sand fox got you out of the map as human, and several achievements. If you'd like, I can get Baccmoer to post the video of it on youtube. (He's been offline for three days though)

Your topics in the wrong place ^_^ No use saying that now. Not that anything I say can influence TC, you sure seem like you care for the server, especially to right an Unban request this long. But I think You're missing something vital from your request.

You are lucky Grey.

I hope that you'll change a bit after this.

This.

You admitted breaking almost every rule in Infected Wars, not to mention the entire community.

But you prove a point, even though the admins have given you lots of chances...

I'm sure the community will welcome you back with open arms, I'm pretty sure I will.

The acquisition of GC farming isn't mine, and is not applicable here. The GC farming warning was for the people on the TF2 server. In IW, farming would be defined as humans and zombies working together to get a high score quickly, and I've yet to see that happening. Normal spawn camping does not count as farming GC. Spawn camping is a valid tactic if the zombies are underperforming, and is a 'flaw' of the gamemode design itself.

The acquisition of GC farming isn't mine, and is not applicable here. The GC farming warning was for the people on the TF2 server. In IW, farming would be defined as humans and zombies working together to get a high score quickly, and I've yet to see that happening. Normal spawn camping does not count as farming GC. Spawn camping is a valid tactic if the zombies are underperforming, and is a 'flaw' of the gamemode design itself.

Cant find the "FARMING ON TF2 Server" part in the announcementasawe.gif

Edited by Hundred2

Well I did not play TF2 on mr.green server.

So how could I farm gcoins in IW? I never worked together with undead just to get alot of kills.

My high score is sumthing like 35 kills in one round.

That's not that high for farming is it?

Would you guys please talk about this with the person who has banned me? Cause I do not know how I farmed GC.