Show us your room!

CyriusG

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might not post any pictures of my room, you wouldn't believe it is mine anyway (a closet full of Pokémon stickers is the most mature part).

Why do you guys like Pokémon? xD

I put them on my closet years ago, around right after the Pokémon hype. Everything I owned, dolls, keychains, pencil toppers, games, marbles, cards, magazines, stickers, puzzles, videos, toothbrushes, towels, toothpaste, Pokéballs, Pokédex, posters, other toys and games and more useless stuff, was all from Pokémon. So much I started believing that Pokémon was real, but unfortunately, they have all been catched already by other people. ;-(

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Nice room Heinix ;)

This isn't actually my bedroom, but I only really sleep up there and it would make for a very boring picture.

This is where I spend most of my time. There's a snooker table and dart board (plus a Tour de France Map poster :D) behind where I took the photo.

IMG_0522.jpg

Apologies for the mess, I'm a very untidy person.

Nice room Heinix ;)

This isn't actually my bedroom, but I only really sleep up there and it would make for a very boring picture.

This is where I spend most of my time. There's a snooker table and dart board (plus a Tour de France Map poster :D) behind where I took the photo.

*über*

Apologies for the mess, I'm a very untidy person.

Why you got a snooker table and I dont, its just not fair :(

I hope you play Snooker too.