Show us your room!

CyriusG

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POWER OF 2 SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS

p7060046.th.jpg

Very usefull... you can move any window to other screen, and of course to be forums and in game at same time

post-485-127849841989_thumb.jpg

post-485-127849850115_thumb.jpg

This is just my temporary setup, as my dad hasn't had time to take out all the stuff he has laying around in my room. I just moved in and it has been used for storage :P

And yes, I live in the rain forest.

WOWOWOW! Where is your big ass screen?

His mum's im guessing?

Nope :P

I've got it here, but as you can see, my computer is using up the space on my desk, so I'll have to wait till I get things sorted out.

I'll post pics when I get the entire rig set up.

• 1 month later...

woah kinky chair, holy shit I couldnt find the keyboard for a moment XD.

We got a nescafe, is that a gogoasa or cosonaci. Lil notes. Big ass board with important shit. More coffee crap :V

Im guessing some lotion things ( not going to ask ) red bag thingy and thats it :D

Lol, that Peugeot is parked in that little garden thingy.. #fail

Yeah, well ... Please ignore the mess on my desk:

pic

pic

EDIT: I also had my gaming laptop on the other desktop...

What are you hiding??

nothingsrsly.jpg

My room:

(360 degrees around(counterclockwise))

BILD0899.JPG

laptop aluminium case, with laptop in it and tshirt ^^ // old keyboard, unused table. wake up alarm with epic speakers. a bear, which I have since I was born. and travel bags. shoes.

BILD0900.JPG

A Fan. IV Poster. Bear again :). Quest, a dutch science mag. medailon. 2 psp games.

BILD0901.JPG

IV Poster, Portal cake :). a B and a little bear with a B on it on top of the door. Medaillons, and a piece of a cymbal around a listed memory of the youth section of my showband. a little cabin with some shizzle(the gun has those little 9mm yellow bullets). And the bear :)

BILD0902.JPG

2 old computers. archive cabin, full of mess. vest, cap and colbert(under white shirt). The bear again, on the photo with me as a baby and some photo's from elementary school of me. a belt. newtons cradle. some prices(gymnastics and horseriding). deskchair with a towel on it, under that there's a pillow because the original chair has been sat on too much and its not so comfortable.

BILD0891.JPG

^where you see the clock I got a 15" monitor now, and you see the edge of the bed,. there's that closet with the blue sign on it now. don't mind the mess under the desk its cleaned up now :) and the carpet is laying paralell with the wall now.

BILD0903.JPG

Closet filled with clothes. A cliptie. small part of clock. dog, same story as bear. bed. part of self made painting of a price we won last year with my showband(2nd on world championships). tiny part of 2nd monitor.

So yeah, that's my room now. We're going to move to another house for sure within 2 years, parents already bid on a house so if that gets accepted we'll move ASAP and at last 1st of march. Then I'm going to make myself an awesome room.

:clown:

edit: damn this post is long lol

took some time to make it too, made the pictures at 1:38, and post is made at 1:53

Edited by BouweV