Mr. Green Gaming

ERROR 401 joining the ranks of global adminhood!

Everybody here knows ERROR 401, so no introduction is needed for one of our oldest British members. Even after all these years he's still going strong, keeping the idiots on the servers at bay and joining in the random shit being discussed on our IRC channels.

The TopCrew has finally decided to promote ERROR 401 to the rank of Global Admin, a position where he can keep Mayco company. We wish him best in his future endeavours!

error_401.jpg

I'd say, happy 1 year birthday and happy err...welcome to the purple team? :V

Clavus ninja'd our topics!

Chikennugget1

As Nobana was suddently in a an over-excited-rage-pwnzor mode he wanted someone to make a topic for our new Global Admin Error 401.Well, he is not new himself but, his status

So let's have a big party for our national british Error!

Also, he is celebrating his first year of admining since he joined the admin crew so that makes another reason to move from your Deutsch-Spain sucky match and say something to him!

I'd say, happy 1 year birthday and happy err...welcome to the purple team?

Axon

OMG OMG

Clavus

Everybody here knows ERROR 401, so no introduction is needed for one of our oldest British members. Even after all these years he's still going strong, keeping the idiots on the servers at bay and joining in the random shit being discussed on our IRC channels.

The TopCrew has finally decided to promote ERROR 401 to the rank of Global Admin, a position where he can keep Mayco company. We wish him best in his future endeavours!

My topic had to beat yours, I haz the longer text >: O

Edited by Chikennugget1

No, Axon ninja'd Clavus, and Clavus beat you.

But Clavus has more power than you both, so you lost.

Pff, he knows he lost the race. I won, he lost. He just can't admit defeat and uses his Red powers of FAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG to push me back.

BOO

Pff, he knows he lost the race. I won, he lost. He just can't admit defeat and uses his Red powers of FAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG to push me back.

BOO

Axon you're with me? Let's boycott Clavus's sweatshops in Asia and steal his lizard's factory :V

BOO

Axon you're with me? Let's boycott Clavus's sweatshops in Asia and steal his lizard's factory :V

Fuck that, I'm gonna steal his house.

BOO

And his IRL life, so he is condemned to live in a pc :D

BOO

And his IRL life, so he is condemned to live in a pc :D

Not that he had a li--

Nah, I'm a good kid, I'm not that mean of a joker.