Mr. Green Gaming

The Gmod Epic Show Episode 3

Episode 3 is now available :)

For this episode I've tried to be more original as the previous ones and I hope you'll like the result.

Sorry again and again for the quality but I don't really know how to improve it since Vegas is being bitchy.

You can see I've took again some characters from the previous episodes :P

Also, if you haven't seen episodes 1 and 2, don't forget to watch:

I'd like to thanks the few people who gave me feedback about the "leaked" scene, which is also an idea from Hundred 2 :)

ENJOY!

It had a few overused meme moments, but enough hilarious stuff to keep it fun. I cracked up on how you executed vuvuzela hero, and when the smoker was holding the red light above Bill. Also you used my cinema map so 10/10 :V

:gmod:

Also, I'll be honest, Vuvuzela is not totally my creation, it's a french video, and I remade it in gmod, with more funny stuff, you can see the original one here:

Edited by Chikennugget1

Ok, for the quality, I asked Sony about my render problem and they said, basically, get sony vegas 10 and stfu :V

I'm gonna see if I can find it tomorrow, if so, I'll reupload the video in HD, well, at least I'll try.

EDIT: Well no I won't reupload, I downloaded the Vegas 10 demo and it f*cked my video parts up so it obliges me to start all the video again, so no sorry :/

Edited by Chikennugget1

Some of this movie was truely fantastic.

I especially liked the vuvuzela hero part, and the Engineer/spy update thing. "Spy sapping my -dick,-dick,-dick" got me.

Also, thanks for using the Guildwars music for the credits. Nearly bought a tear to my eye. It's such beautiful music- in fact it makes me want to play it again. But i'll wait for Guildwars II.

ANYWAY, an easy 10/10 for me.

Bon Travies, poulet!

:)

Some of this movie was truely fantastic.

I especially liked the vuvuzela hero part, and the Engineer/spy update thing. "Spy sapping my -dick,-dick,-dick" got me.

Also, thanks for using the Guildwars music for the credits. Nearly bought a tear to my eye. It's such beautiful music- in fact it makes me want to play it again. But i'll wait for Guildwars II.

ANYWAY, an easy 10/10 for me.

Bon Travies, poulet!

:)

I think you wanted to say "travail" mon petit paysant heh? :V