Mr. Green Gaming

What are the best and worst value games you ever bought?

Best: Legend of Zelda games, I keep playing them over and over again every once in a while.

Garry's mod, bought it back in year I don't remember and still playing it.

Worst: Saints row II, barely played it for 10 minutes. Oh well, atleast it was just 7,50.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Best: GMod, Guild Wars(all expansions), Fable(2), SC2

Worst: WoW, Prince of Persia(sands of time), Prototype (XBox 360)

:o, thats one of the less that disliked World Of Warcraft, mostly who buy it love it right away =)

Well I dont XD

There is no story line (YES yes i know there is a story line of about 2 books but they should've put those in quests and mission) all the quests are like, Go there and kill this monster to get that stuff for that person in that place and ill give you some broze/silver/gold.

Dont tell me it gets better at higher levels cause it doesnt. I got a friend who plays it and he got to lvl 80 on his own wich says the exact same thing.

I'm just no fanboy to a stupid game that is only played because itsa long lasting hype.

(this reply is to Every1 not just the person i quoted)

(ps, im dyslexic dont be mad about any typ-o's) ;)

Most value:

Orange box (mainly TF2 and Portal)

Like:

COD MW2 (single player)

Dead space

Mass effect 2

GTA 4 and Stories of liberty city

Mafia 2

Dislike:

C&C red alert 2

Fallout 3

Left 4 dead

I generally like the tombraider adventures as well.

Not into those WOW things and other (MMO)RPG games

Edited by Zoeperzoef
  • 1 month later...

:o, thats one of the less that disliked World Of Warcraft, mostly who buy it love it right away =)

Well I dont XD

There is no story line (YES yes i know there is a story line of about 2 books but they should've put those in quests and mission)

You know that there is a story line to it... its based of the game of warcraft, warcraft 2 and warcraft 3 and the books where backstories about how everything comes along so, please dont say random things.

Well I dont XD

There is no story line (YES yes i know there is a story line of about 2 books but they should've put those in quests and mission)

You know that there is a story line to it... its based of the game of warcraft, warcraft 2 and warcraft 3 and the books where backstories about how everything comes along so, please dont say random things.

Yes I do know that, played those games. I aint saying random stuff, i mean the first quest is Kill 10 wolves and give me their hides, what does that have to do with the prince of darkness???

He didn't say random things @ Sneed. Random would be implying that he wasn't looking at his keyboard and smashes random buttons then posted.

well, he doesn't know anything about the story and just made something up to say they only made 2 books about it? thats random

Yes i only said there were 2 books about it, i aint some random geek buying all WoW stuff there is. As I said, I DO NOT like WoW wich means i DO NOT find it interesting enough to look up correct information about something intollerant about how many books are written about a game i dont like......

about about about about.. ..... ... ... ...

Edited by Lastion