Mr. Green Gaming

What are the best and worst value games you ever bought?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best- would be orangebox,gmod,l4d2 and finally css just to get rid of all the purple and black

1st stalker + 2nd borrowed from a freind +3rd pirated

meh - Global agenda beacause it really wasnt worth £26 but its still good if you manage to get 4 freinds to PvE. also the new free roam areas are fun

worst- was spore fun but i quickly used the 3 installs up and i cba to use customer support to get it fixed

Edited by Griffon

why does everyone hate crysis :D mwll is great

best: orange box, eidos + square enix complete pack during summer sale, crysis ultimate edition, bf2 (project reality),warcraft 3 & frozen throne

worst: Lost (cost 69.90e)

wow i completely forogt wc3 + frozen throne, been playing them since i was like 10.

but then bots took over the multiplayer hosting and it was dotadotadotadotadota -> uninstall

Best: Garry's Mod (850 hours of gameplay and probably over 2000 hours before im done with it), World of Warcraft (Kingslayer hunter <3) Maybe about 200 hours of gameplay on WOW so far.

Worst: FarCry 2, played about 2 hours and it was awesome but then noticed how repetive it is.

Best Diablo 2 just played this game for thousands of hours =) best game i've ever played btw

worst was i think CodMW2 because i always got an error message and didnt play it much. you know ... vista =) now i have win 7 and it works so i think it wont stay the worst for long

-SuperSnipp'd-

The best I've ever bought (by valve) is probably gmod(team Garry), Team fortress 2, Counter Strike Source and CSS and CS 1.6 :V

non valve, I think It's metal gear solid series and BFBC2.

Edited by Sacrifical