Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

i think the main problem here is that random poeple from all over the word just have to post here 2 or 3 comments and then become whitelisted @ mincecraft.

its really to easy to "break" the "safety" barrier.

i think it would be better if only poeple with a post count of at least 100 informative posts

or if you know him/her personaly(admins) could get the authority to get whitelisted.

thats my opinion.

and thats how i see to get this problem fixed

i think the main problem here is that random poeple from all over the word just have to post here 2 or 3 comments and then become whitelisted @ mincecraft.

its really to easy to "break" the "safety" barrier.

i think it would be better if only poeple with a post count of at least 100 informative posts

or if you know him/her personaly(admins) could get the authority to get whitelisted.

thats my opinion.

and thats how i see to get this problem fixed

Totally agree, or even a whitelist application like an admin one.

Also

Mob Land anyone?

found shitloads of mobs when i was looking around

post-1289-129345803314_thumb.jpg

Clavus i need a few clarifications..

Squirrel, Cheesy and I found a big mine. We claimed it.

Then someone named Rinkana ( AKA Dutchman ) started mining all the iron from it, we asked him to stop but he said: It isnt allowed to claim big mines.

Is this true

Also someone is digging a big ass tunnel from Bucket bay to Turnip Town.

Allowed :V?

Edited by Hundred2

Clavus i need a few clarifications..

Squirrel, Cheesy and I found a big mine. We claimed it.

Then someone named Rinkana ( AKA Dutchman ) started mining all the iron from it, we asked him to stop but he said: It isnt allowed to claim big mines.

Is this true

Also someone is digging a big ass tunnel from Bucket bay to Turnip Town.

Allowed :V?

I stated before that big structures and mines are public. And I gave permission to Rinkana to build that subway (which is public too).

Clavus, i think the best thing to do is: Un whitelist all the minecraft.nl ppl. Then if it still happens. we know its just from e few ppl. And get closer to it. And if it stops. We can carefully add one player at a time. see how it goes. good? Next one. Bad? Unwhitelist. and so on. I think this is the only way to stop this.

My tunnel was done. but Yesterday someone fucked it up. I fixed it all then. And i log on i see half the tunnel is under water and 90% of the tracks are stolen. Someone thought it was a fucking mine and made mineshafts.

This is really getting out of the hand.

Any thoughts on this?

My thought on this: you're right. At the moment it is not even allowed to leave the server for a few hours, or you stuff where you've worked hard for gets ruined. Biggest problem: nobody ever knows who has done it.

New whitelist sounds like a good idea for now, and perhaps it'll work to make a better server. Usually you get the questions: "have you read the rules" and "do you accept hem", and then you're whitelisted, but at the other side: what has to happen to keep bad people out? Adding one people at the time doesn't sound like a good idea, because the person(s) who are messing it up for others can easily stop their dark operations for a while, to continue later.

Clavus, i think the best thing to do is: Un whitelist all the minecraft.nl ppl. Then if it still happens. we know its just from e few ppl. And get closer to it. And if it stops. We can carefully add one player at a time. see how it goes. good? Next one. Bad? Unwhitelist. and so on. I think this is the only way to stop this.

My tunnel was done. but Yesterday someone fucked it up. I fixed it all then. And i log on i see half the tunnel is under water and 90% of the tracks are stolen. Someone thought it was a fucking mine and made mineshafts.

Any thoughts on this?

That it sucks.

Also I would appreciate if you would stop using our mine.

Edited by Squirrel-Dude

Any thoughts on this?

That it sucks.

All large mines are public, as it's stated in the rules, and Clavus did say a few posts ago.

Any thoughts on this?

That it sucks.

All large mines are public, as it's stated in the rules, and Clavus did say a few posts ago.

I know. I just say I would appreciate it.

Also, Small shaft leading to cave system = Large mine, right?

Any thoughts on this?

That it sucks.

It ain't leading to a gave system its just between 2 city's. So it ain't a mine

Also: Do you have a better idea to stop the stealing and griefing then?

Edited by .:DutchMan:.

Any thoughts on this?

That it sucks.

It ain't leading to a gave system its just between 2 city's. So it ain't a mine

Also: Do you have a better idea to stop the stealing and griefing then?

Hey hey hey, I wasn't talking about the tunnel.