Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Anyway, in todays adventures:

QTesla found a block that leads you to fall of the map.

Deluvas and myself investigate block.

We try our hardest to fall and try and place a block under it, so that we can walk onto it later on. This method didn't work. I told Deluvas to use water, as then it might work (slow down our movement so we wont fall as fast). However, the water didn't fall down bast the end of the map.

I resorted to throwing sand down there, but it shifted out the way and seems to flow freely.

We try our hardest to fall and try and place a block under it, so that we can walk onto it later on. This method didn't work. I told Deluvas to use water, as then it might work (slow down our movement so we wont fall as fast). However, the water didn't fall down bast the end of the map.

I resorted to throwing sand down there, but it shifted out the way and seems to flow freely.

You found The Void

..They didn't add it. It may be a feature or a bug. Anyway, the void exists so you can harness infinite energy required to create the ultimate destruction machine: The Void Bomb! The Void Bomb implodes, thus slowly sucking in the very bane of Minecraft existence, the blocks from the map! Trying to harness The Void's energy will result in a permanent ban. Only admins can do it xD (just kiddin', there is no bomb) :V

..They didn't add it. It may be a feature or a bug. Anyway, the void exists so you can harness infinite energy required to create the ultimate destruction machine: The Void Bomb! The Void Bomb implodes, thus slowly sucking in the very bane of Minecraft existence, the blocks from the map! Trying to harness The Void's energy will result in a permanent ban. Only admins can do it xD (just kiddin', there is no bomb) :V

Very good introduction to The Void indeed!

I still need to add the following though:

The Void has it's own will - it was created by pure evil at the very beginning of the world, and will only truly obey it. Trying to harness it's power will not only get you banned but your soul will be corrupted as well.

It's dangerous shit and you can lose all your stuff when jumping into it, too D:

Edited by Hero

Thats literally month old news. Have you read through all of this thread?

Thats literally month old news. Have you read through all of this thread?

Oh... sorry sir.