Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

You wish. That's all created by a single person (from what I read in the past). Getting the rambling mess that is a group of Mr. Green Minecrafters to make that is near impossible.

I haven't decided yet on what to do for the next map. Should we go for that single superstructure idea (read: everybody contributes by building stuff against one single structure, making it bigger and bigger over time)?

Might be fun to see how it works out. If it's no fun I'll just change the rules halfway through.

Also

2b272ca698017a3de43efde981cecd28.png

I haven't decided yet on what to do for the next map. Should we go for that single superstructure idea (read: everybody contributes by building stuff against one single structure, making it bigger and bigger over time)?

Might be fun to see how it works out. If it's no fun I'll just change the rules halfway through.

Do you mean one big building built by everyone, or bunch of buildings connected together as one?

Do you mean one big building built by everyone, or bunch of buildings connected together as one?

One big building which doesn't have to be consistent or anything. It'd constantly change shape. Whatever you build is build upon the next day. In the end you could go to the 'heart' of the structure and see the first things that were build, and how it evolved.

It's very awesome in my mind but we'll have to see how it works out :V

One big building which doesn't have to be consistent or anything. It'd constantly change shape. Whatever you build is build upon the next day. In the end you could go to the 'heart' of the structure and see the first things that were build, and how it evolved.

It's very awesome in my mind but we'll have to see how it works out :V

wont have much privacy and wont have my own land though..

So that'll look like this?

ib6FqU.png

If it does: nice.

Yup, that's the plan. Although I don't know how you managed to make it look more crappy than Minecraft's graphics.

More inspirational deviantArt work:

Megatower_Factories_by_Shimmering_Sword.jpg

shantytown_by_Wushumufu.jpg

I'm travelling this evening, so I'll probably start the server tomorrow.

It was just a quick sample, that's why it's such HQ. And what about private mines, farms, and such? They will be floating next to your window (because that'd be cool). Also I'd like some more security. Stealing is instant ban already, but you never catch any thief, so that's useless. I recommend allow TNT traps in our homes. :V

I still think my sample was better than your deviantart pictures. :(