Mr. Green Gaming

Highlander Community Challenge ... Finally

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about making a second team, and letting Clavus take control of one of them. Even though we still need a engi and a spy for the first one.

As of right now there's already 3 conflict cases (Demo/Heavy/Scout)

Also note we need some backups (they call em 'mercs' on the contest page) in case some players of the original team can't play at the specified time.

I'm thinking about making a second team, and letting Clavus take control of one of them. Even though we still need a engi and a spy for the first one.

As of right now there's already 3 conflict cases (Demo/Heavy/Scout)

Also note we need some backups (they call em 'mercs' on the contest page) in case some players of the original team can't play at the specified time.

No, mercs are freelancers, which can be called in case we cant bring a reserve player. As the name says, they are mercanaries for the team.

Would somebody be able to post a list of exactly who is playing and what class they are? (and backups) Me and Sepp are confused as to who is playing what.

Thanks.

Look at the first post

We still need a spy and a engineer.

Edited by Benny

I know I don't post here alot but I do play on the KOTH servers very regulary and Bert said i should play :D, eventhough he stole scout from me. :'(

I could play spy for the first team and back up for scout and demo, But if that class is already taken then i can play scout for the second team and back up as demo.

Not coming. I will stay with lunatics wink.gif

I might join as a replacement or something. I'm pretty decent as Pyro (at least I think I am).

....Dude... Are you joking? You are second best pyro what i have seen biggrin.gif

Im the best one ofc.

But I am the Spy at team A or team B?

And please does this clan has a age limit.

I dont play with 12 year olds.

Bye

Hold yer ego dude, you can confuse yourself being in team A or B but not us being 12 years old.

Bye