Mr. Green Gaming

Highlander Community Challenge ... Finally

How do you sign up to be in the team? i wouldn't mind being in team 2 as whatevers left free, but i probably won't be picked for being in the team as me and my internet connection screw up all the time exited.gif

And also, what date will the practices start, what server will the teams be practicing on, and is 20:00-21:30 CET 19:00-20:30 GMT

Edited by dark1thought
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats okay. oh well, i guess it's back to living in the basement for me...

not even any replacement spaces left?

daw who am i kidding i'll never be a tournament player, so i guess i'll continue my ambition of becoming a garbage truck driver.

can anyone recommend a psychologist to help with my crippling depression?

Edited by dark1thought

thats okay. oh well, i guess it's back to living in the basement for me...

not even any replacement spaces left?

daw who am i kidding i'll never be a tournament player, so i guess i'll continue my ambition of becoming a garbage truck driver.

can anyone recommend a psychologist to help with my crippling depression?

What.

Also, awesome teams. I have a good feeling about this. :D

@ McGee & Dark1thought : Currently, there's only one more player for reserve allowed on Team #1 ( Heavy, Engineer, Sniper, Spy ) ( Notte backed out ), and Team #2 got reserve left for ( Scout and Engineer )

@ PEPPER : The SteamID you supplied on Etf2l is wrong, which made me unable to add you to the Team. I added you on Steam about 3 days ago, but you still havent accepted my friends request. I'm sorry, but by now theres other people who want to play demo, too.

And Notte, I hope your grandma gets better :(

Edited by Benny

Since both teams are full up, couldn't mr green possibly make a third team.

and also according to the team spreadsheet (at least the way i was reading it) no one was in the demoman slot for team 2, so could i possibly take that space (even though im a pretty crappy demoman, even though im scottish)

Edited by dark1thought

and also according to the team spreadsheet (at least the way i was reading it) no one was in the demoman slot for team 2, so could i possibly take that space (even though im a pretty crappy demoman, even though im scottish)

You'd need to find another leader to organize it. We have two good teams now, and I'm not sure if there are enough people to make a third one.

I left the spot open because I got too many demomen. It's a tough choice for me.

Edited by Benny

Maybe Me as Solly Demoman or Spy ^^

Both teams are pretty much filled up. Sorry guys! Still, you can always make it known if you want to participate, who knows others might drop out and free up spots.

Well actually I'd love to play with you guys but if there is going to be 3rd team i just join that team.

I'll steal a sniper position If there is one spare...

no

You will come in team #2 as backup sniper.

You can't refuse.

Join.

:D

Who made you the team leader?

No, we have only one reserve spot left, and as it seems we desperately need a engineer reserve instead.