Mr. Green Gaming

A !givecoins Command.

Greencoins Feature  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Make a !givecoins command?

I decided I'd post this here as I and alot of others would like to be able to do this too, but anyways the idea was to make a command for players to use to give eachother green coins as some people on the servers would like to help other members to get certain upgrades such as "Horse Health" and "Quick Cure" and by being able to do this people can get greencoins easier themselves and buy their own upgrades once they've gotten enough Green coins.

Just thought it would be a good idea and all but it isn't really necessarily needed.

Thank you for reading.

If you want greencoins fast, donate.

^ That

Also, believe me. There have been times I've wanted this. But this would ruin the whole point of greencoins. The point of greencoins is to donate to get them. If I am correct, the 1 kill = 1 GC was an alternative way of getting greencoins, but much, much slower. If people could trade them, nobody would donate.

I'm totally against this, it encourages nothing else than begging.

And why should we help them getting their upgrades fastly?

If they want them they have to donate, and better, to play.

If only they could just get their upgrades just by playing there would be a satisfaction (as they worked hard to buy them).Those who get their upgrades in 5 seconds tend to say "they are pro"...

By the way, I take advantage of this to submit again my opinion:

Separated shops for donaters/players.

Donaters can only buy cosmetic stuff(hats, auras etc etc)

Players (=Those who are looking for the challenge) can buy the upgrades (and the hats that are currently available).

The goal of this is that it forces people to play, to work hard, to suffer, to get their holy graal.If everyone could just beg or donate to get 70k GC and buy everything in the shop there won't be any challenge at all.

I'm not saying that donating is bad, I mean it should be used differently so everyone is on a same level.

Edited by Chikennugget1

Oh okay, I'm fine with that and yeah I suppose with the command people will beg instead of donating, I've already donated 23 euros and I think I'll donate more when I get more money, but thanks for your opinions on this.

:huh:

Well ofc its good that people keeps donating, but 23 euros?...

Oh okay, I'm fine with that and yeah I suppose with the command people will beg instead of donating, I've already donated 23 euros and I think I'll donate more when I get more money, but thanks for your opinions on this.

People have donated over 100 euros. :V

But I think that included sexual services.

Also, a /givecoins command would be pretty usefull, for things like bets etc.

Edited by Squirrel-Dude

People have donated over 100 euros. :V

But I think that included sexual services.

Also, a /givecoins command would be pretty usefull, for things like bets etc.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

i think /givecoins (or way to give coins to other players) would be good when you need to do it via mr.green GC site, and it do have some requirements (like you need to achive X coins, or played certain time etc.)

A good advice would be to help people really understand how to donate. I have had a few people already saying that they wanted to donate, but thought that you need a creditcard to use paypal or they think they need to be 18 or older.

@chickennugget: that wouldnt work, because people donate for the advantages and not to get a good appearance. The server needs to be paid, even tough rich kids get more advantages. But they will still be noobs even with those advantages they dont stand a chance.

A good advice would be to help people really understand how to donate. I have had a few people already saying that they wanted to donate, but thought that you need a creditcard to use paypal or they think they need to be 18 or older.

@chickennugget: that wouldnt work, because people donate for the advantages and not to get a good appearance. The server needs to be paid, even tough rich kids get more advantages. But they will still be noobs even with those advantages they dont stand a chance.

Yeah but it's pretty unfair, I don't want to be pessimistic, but when you see someone who donates 50€ to buy everything in the shop and then stops playing after 2 weeks, what's the point?

Of course that's cool for the server, but people donate a lot to get everything and get bored fastly, the challenge, as I said, is to earn everything little by little and savior each moment.

Maybe, instead of a cosmetic shop-Upgrade shop, it could be a shop with the little upgrades (or cheaper ones)+cosmetic, and the rest with all the upgrades, including the expensive ones (maybe there can be exclusive upgrades for donaters?)