Mr. Green Gaming

Show off your pets!

Clavus

Sure you guys should have a few. Post them here!

My one and only pet:

post-3-1234895193_thumb.jpg

Clavus!

And because RatMan probably doesn't have pictures himself, here's his pet:

post-3-1234895361_thumb.jpg

His rat, 'Bliss'. Also in the picture: RatMan himself. I couldn't care less if he didn't want me to post this :P

Oh and our cats (actually living at my parents place, not with me):

post-3-1234895532_thumb.jpg

This is Ed. Yeah, his name is Ed.

post-3-1234895593_thumb.jpg

Zappa

post-3-1234895636_thumb.jpg

Zappa's daughter, Moshe.

Post your cats, dogs, horsies, tarantulas, manbear pigs, and so on!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice animals, especially the cats, the first pet there is kinda cool.. lol . :P

Well, I have two cats.

This is Mis and she is 17 years old.. yes 17, she turns 18 in may.

2yor82h.jpg

And our new cat names Oliver, he's not more than 4 months.. White cat, I tell ya you can't see him in the snow, se he'll ambush you lol :P

16b0cua.jpg

Nice cute pets here, sorry to hear about your dog Karl :(

I have two black twins cats called Taz and Tommi. If I had my way they would have been named Beavis and Butthead :)

There both really fat (I dont know why) and one of them has a cold at the moment. They're always fighting each other and they're really annoying sometimes lol..

post-75-1234951745_thumb.jpg

post-75-1234951811_thumb.jpg

post-75-1234951868_thumb.jpg

These are crappy pictures I know but Its hard to snap a shot of them as they're always running off or sleeping somewhere random!

Aww, very sad about that dog Karl D:

Ive got a dog called dog monty, who i have plenty pictures of. I also used to have a bunny named Jerry, but we gave him away because we moved house to where we are now and he didnt like it - he we used to let him out of his cage to roam around, but he never came out in this house. I dont think he liked the laminate flooring, which for some reason the previous owners (or whoever) thought would be a good idea to have as the entire downstairs floor.

Monty and someone's knee

post-122-1234963916.jpg

This picture is also in roborobb's picture thread

1993505088a8676724797l.jpg

i also have some incredibly cute pictures of monty when he was a puppy, no idea where though >.<

Aww, very sad about that dog Karl D:

Ive got a dog called dog monty, who i have plenty pictures of. I also used to have a bunny named Jerry, but we gave him away because we moved house to where we are now and he didnt like it - he we used to let him out of his cage to roam around, but he never came out in this house. I dont think he liked the laminate flooring, which for some reason the previous owners (or whoever) thought would be a good idea to have as the entire downstairs floor.

Monty and someone's knee

post-122-1234963916.jpg

This picture is also in roborobb's picture thread

1993505088a8676724797l.jpg

i also have some incredibly cute pictures of monty when he was a puppy, no idea where though >.<

So so Cute Turnip :) looks like an awesome Dog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got two cats one is all black and white exetremly furry so we named him shaggy sometimes in the middle of the night if you hear him meow you can imitate the meow and then he will meow back to you can try and find you.

My other one he is brown with black stripes and he looks a lot like a tiger so his name is tigger although you really dont want to get his name mixed up with any word starting with an N the outcome can become be a disaster and he might even get offended.

Was trying to find a picture but aparently i have none on this computer.

EDIT: forgot to mention my cats are brothers

Edited by Cowchucker

Here's my dog, he's called Herbie, as in the car, there is another reason, because we were going to get a different dog from the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Animals) in York, who was called Herbie, but when we went to get him, someone else had taken him, so we went for plan b, the puppies section, and saw him, with his black ringed eyes, he was called boots (as in the shop) by the people at the RSPCA, he did have a sister, but we couldnt take 2 dogs, which was a bit sad, but anyway :P

post-117-1247685393_thumb.jpg

lol, check out the resolution :P

Edited by ERROR 401
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got one golden retriever named Minni, shes gona be 7 this year. We got two dogs in the beginning but the first one was put to death in March 2005.

She was 15 years old and been in my family longer than me, I kind of miss her, she was called Iines and she was golden retriever also.

We're getting a 3rd dog soon, we're so used of having two dogs that we cant live without, its gona be a golden retriever too. Im gona post pics when I can.