Mr. Green Gaming

Last words

Notte

Well, as some of you have seen i have been very little active the last dew weeks. And the fact is that after i started on a new school, and I got the mythical thing called " A life" and that dont give a lot of time to gaming!I have a lot more school work and a lot of new friends i want to spend time with. (If im lucky, i have also found a girl that aint a trap!)

I just want to say bye to you all :P I will be around time to time but i wont spend many hour here anymore! And i promise, if I fuck this up i will probally come back to you :P

I will miss you all :'(

Feel free to add me at facebook :D I dont type a lot of english on it but you can see a lot of you school work on it :L

http://www.facebook.com/Andreasnyborghansen

I will also put some school vids on my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NotteTheNut

Edited by Notte

Why can't you do L4G and Facebook at the same time?

I wont quit L4G 100%, i just wont use the same amount of time here :L Its not the same to post in many of the theads when you dont play on the servers. And i dont have time to play a lot of games :P

Another reson is that i can be on facebook at school but not IRC, for some reson they blocked it

Why can't you do L4G and Facebook at the same time?

I wont quit L4G 100%, i just wont use the same amount of time here :L Its not the same to post in many of the theads when you dont play on the servers. And i dont have time to play a lot of games :P

Another reson is that i can be on facebook at school but not IRC, for some reson they blocked it

I wasn't talking about gaming.

Anyhow, make me proud, make us proud, make your family proud, and most importarntly: make yourself proud!

Kick some serious ass at school and build the life you want to live.